forum

[osu!std] 8/26/18 LADYBABY - Nippon Manju by YellowManul

posted
Total Posts

Should LADYBABY - Nippon Manju by YellowManul be Loved?

Yes
78.19%
No
21.81%
Total votes: 1183
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
LADYBABY - Nippon Manju by YellowManul
Captain's Description (by Toy):
What do you get when you combine two cute Japanese singers and an Australian former wrestler and death metal vocalist? The answer is LADYBABY. YellowManul has taken the bizarre music group's most famous track and turned it on its head in Nippon Manju, a song that welcomes you to the only possible place that could confidently combine these polarizing sounds and create a catchy tune. Seriously, where else will you see a large grown man tie their long hair into ponytails and parade down the streets in a maid costume and angrily yell into a camera on a selfie stick? A solid 170+ favorites says right here in osu!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/795468
Soulja Baka
WHY IS THERE A BOY monkaS
Bazuso
this map deserve to be loved
it has low bpm streams, which do a lot of fun (when u hit them)
and the song is really enjoyable
CrIIEzeR
tu mama tiene pene xd
kuro296
Why the fuck so many No's ?
-Dax
Age-Age Money when?
ZeldaGamer11
This doesn't exist on the beatmap list.
Sioen
This map shouldn't enter. Instead it should be ranked
subaru 9763
una propuesta muy interesante que la verdad si quisiera que sea una canción integrada en la lista de FAVORITOS para aquellos que separan mas de esta banda XD
ClydeV

Sioen wrote:

I agree
Stoof 3
I agree with others who think that the map should be ranked.
MrDzeronimo
It should be ranked, not loved.
skirt
very spooky
kinda sus dude

Sioen wrote:

Tbh, I agree completely.
xenal
Map doesn't have enough content to be loved, it's just a standard map that should end up in ranked. Wtf loved is nowday? A shitmap compilation?
show more