forum

How to gain weight?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
My weight: 58kg
Height: 158cm
(outdated stats like from a month taken)

I do lift everyday well I used to and it's not effective and it's probably from my shitty genes and high metabolism, any fix for this?
Like supplements etc..

I'm so sick of my bullcrap bodyframe so I decided to try and gain weight
and probably because my watches are loose lol
levesterz
i once ask the doctor about this and his respond is you will gain weight once you are married .
well i dont know whether he is serious or not sooo
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

levesterz wrote:

i once ask the doctor about this and his respond is you will gain weight once you are married .
well i dont know whether he is serious or not sooo

If that's the case then I don't have any chance of gaining weight :'(
B1rd
Take in more calories than you burn.
Dialect
i dunno
Achromalia

szkiller wrote:

My weight: 58kg
Height: 158cm
Weight: 43kg (94lbs)
Height: 168cm (5'6")

Shit. No wonder my avatar is a skeleton. I'm practically a literal skeleton IRL.

I suppose this thread would be useful.

B1rd wrote:

This is about as simple as it gets as far as I'm aware. I'm working on stretching my stomach as I have a small appetite and rarely eat anything substantial, especially in calories, among other bits of nutrition.
hayate13
play more
Serraionga
christ on a cross is this thread where the manlets congregate

relevant
abraker
play DDR and eat healthy

go to McDonald everyday
Surono
my dream i guess
Westonini
I'm in the same boat dude. Eventually I just stopped caring and learned that being so light that you float around with wind like paper isn't so bad. As long as the doctors aren't concerned, it's not an issue to your health. But ehh, all I can say is to take more food than you normally do. Take a second helping or more.
Quibbly
Im lovin' it
ciara_old_1
my sister is underweight and she drinks something called ensure plus calories(google it) to help gain weight. you could try that i guess.
Husa
eat good food
E m i

B1rd wrote:

yeah it's
literally
that

if you ever wonder how the fuk you're not gaining weight then just remember that ~8000 surplus calories are required to gain 1kg of fat

when i wanted to gain weight i just ate 11000 calories 2 days in a row so i've never had the problem xd
show more