[STD] INT 2018 | 1v1 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
SanaeFrost_DELETED
osu! Username: [-Kaiyno-]
Rank (as of registration): #10,386
Discord: kaiynoFrost#6700

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Burtpi
osu! Username: Burtpi
Rank (as of registration): 4753
Discord: Bartpi#8619
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Divity
osu! Username: Divity
Rank (as of registration): 4960
Discord: Divity#7325
Chamosiala
osu! Username: Chamosiala
Rank (as of registration): 126
Discord: Chamo#1360
R Y A N
osu! Username: 13th Seed
Rank (as of registration): 742
Discord:R Y A N#5232
Ninjaadrian009
osu! Username: Ninjaadrian009
Rank (as of registration): 6,147
Discord: Ninja#8173
daanit
osu! Username: Vetium
Rank (as of registration): 1,663
Discord: Daanit#4799
Pepsi Max
osu! Username: HolyJesus
Rank (as of registration): #1,903
Discord: HolyJesus#0455
bjlly
osu! Username: bjlly
Rank (as of registration):3961
Discord: biri#7777

Send me love and affection plz kthx
trevrasher
osu! Username: trevrasher
Rank (as of registration):3862
Discord: trevrasher#9032
_Khepri
Osu! Username: Axera
Rank (as of registration): 14111
Discord: Axera#3695
Mlaw
osu! Username: Mlaw
Rank (as of registration): 59
Discord: Mlaw22#3250

Mariano
Osu! Username: Maariianoo
Rank (as of registration): 3469
Discord: Maariianoo#5710
respektive
osu! Username: respektive
Rank (as of registration): 822
Discord: respektive#0001
Aulow
osu! Username: Aulow
Rank (as of registration):#12.210
Discord: Paulow#7370
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things
AngeLMumei
osu! Username: AngeLMumei
Rank (as of registration): #3,336
Discord: Winekick#0515
fedoragoose
osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration): 88
Discord: Goose#5059
Willie
osu! Username: Willie
Rank (as of registration): 5654
Discord: willie#0424
Planatek
osu! Username: Planatek
Rank (as of registration): 2 924
Discord: Planatek#4026
LogicSystem
osu! Username: LogicSystem
Rank (as of registration): #619
Discord: LogicSystem#5723
lolol235
osu! Username: davidqu2
Rank (as of registration): 724
Discord: davidqu2 #4030
TaveZ
osu! Username: MCVictorious
Rank (as of registration): 19948
Discord: MCVictorious #2103
reflection
osu! Username: Apraxia

Rank (as of registration): 64

Discord: Apraxia#6699

Musty
osu! Username: Musty

Rank (as of registration): 45

Discord: mustea#9022

YunoWasTaken
osu! Username: YunoWasTaken
Rank (as of registration): #8,747
Discord: ....#3624
Vento
osu! Username: Vento
Rank (as of registration):320
Discord:Vento#6066
TW4L
osu! Username: themaster156
Rank (as of registration):15073
Discord: EoF | TW4L #5748
mindovermanners
osu! Username: mindovermanners
Rank (as of registration): 6125
Discord: Mindovermanners#1886
Xilver15
osu! Username: Xilver
Rank (as of registration): 68
Discord: Xilver#8032
Reedkatt
osu! Username: Reedkatt
Rank (as of registration): 1156
Discord: Reedkatt#4185
- e - v - b-
osu! Username:- e - v - b-
Rank (as of registration):413
Discord:Remoh#2450
Abyssal
osu! Username: Abyssal
Rank (as of registration): #14
Discord: Abyssal#0321
sawku
osu! Username: [-Neon-]
Rank (as of registration): #2417
Discord: [-Neon-]#6818
Penoreri-
osu! Username: Penoreri-
Rank (as of registration): #1,222
Discord: Penoreri-#1100
FK MY WIFE
osu! Username: _SayoN_
Rank (as of registration): 17788
Discord: ̈́Sä́yon💔#8182
Smiljko
osu! Username: Smiljko
Rank (as of registration): 99
Discord: smiljko#7602

ftg
osu! Username: ftg
Rank (as of registration): 262
Discord: ftg#5923
_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 1540
Discord: demo.#3318
Ale
osu! Username: Ale
Rank (as of registration):9359
Discord: Ale#4780
nanawo
osu! Username:Amano megumi
Rank (as of registration): 2807
Discord: squibby#2782
show more