forum

magic [std] [1.1 update 30/04/2020]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

SkyLifeHope wrote:

Don't let the mixed skins PUSH THIS DOWN THE FORUMS, EVERY SKINNER MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED (not sure if I spelled that right tho)
Thanks! (you spelled it right ;) )
softhusky
thanks fam <3
ScubDomino
Woah that looks really cool
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

ScubDomino wrote:

Woah that looks really cool
Thanks!
Keiger
Holy shit, thats a good skin, now one of my favorites, not a fan of the scorebar though still amazing
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

ItsSurreal wrote:

Holy shit, thats a good skin, now one of my favorites, not a fan of the scorebar though still amazing
Thanks! I might add an option for a less weird scorebar at some point if enough people want it, though then my skin loses its right to be called magic :(
Intig
great skin mr max
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

_Antyla wrote:

great skin mr max

thank you mr wizard
Alem
You deserve my respect sir.

Please continue sharing skins-.
h3oCharles
Smells like Plasma Vision... and greeting from skins! discord server
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

aleml wrote:

You deserve my respect sir.
Please continue sharing skins-.

Thanks! I'm currently working on another skin already but it will probably be a while before I release it.

h3oCharles wrote:

Smells like Plasma Vision... and greeting from skins! discord server

hehe, hi there
spookem
this is really nice. I love the combo break noise and health bar
Kyoja
dont really like that the pause screen and back button are angled... doesnt fit since everything else looks very straight and ordered... also the cursor is ugly af... would definitely change that
hitcircles also kinda weird
-Snivy3000-
Cool skin m8, it's really comfortable for me, i can play perfectly focused with it ;)
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

Sp00kem wrote:

this is really nice. I love the combo break noise and health bar

-Snivy3000- wrote:

Cool skin m8, it's really comfortable for me, i can play perfectly focused with it ;)

Thanks!

Kyoja wrote:

dont really like that the pause screen and back button are angled... doesnt fit since everything else looks very straight and ordered... also the cursor is ugly af... would definitely change that
hitcircles also kinda weird

The pause screen and back button fit what I think the theme is and I think they look nice so I'm not planning on changing them anytime soon.

Could you explain why the cursor is ugly and hitcircles are weird? Just saying that they're ugly/weird doesn't really help me a lot.
Kydoz
My favorite skin :P
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt

Kydoz wrote:

My favorite skin :P
Thanks!
AllieBork
Love the skin, using it as my main atm.
Only dislike is the healthbar. If circles are high it sometimes gets slightly in the way of HD reading (rarely happens but still),
if you're very low HP you can't see where you are at all due to the yellow brick wall thing,
and it just looks a bit weird in general. Would like an alternative.

Other than that, hitsounds are clean, gameplay is clean, song selection is clean, ranking screen is clean. All done simplistically but it does wonders and looks good.

I suppose the mod icons could be a bit less bland (color coded for diff reduction/increase/special maybe?)
Hixou07
Oh Nice skin wp :)
autoteleology
A very underrated skin. One of my inspo skins.

Slightly gimmicky and lacking polish in some areas, but extremely clean and understated with several innovative, well-executed concepts.
tatinof
this skin is literally amazing, great job :)
MinhOsuYT
nice visuals, nice gameplay, smooth.
so good~
Topic Starter
MaximumTilt
3 years later......

Uhh yeah that update I mentioned? It's here. I remade some stuff to better fit the theme, made sliders more visibile and I think I changed the hitsounds? (If you prefer the old ones just copy paste from 1.0 I guesss)

Also most of this I made like 3 years ago, I was just too lazy to release.

Current plans for a possible future update maybe this time not 3 years later:
-alternative healthbar
-improved ranking letters
-rework menu maybe

(ALSO THERE MIGHT BE SOME ELEMENTS FROM OTHER SKINS THAT I HAD IN HERE FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES I COULDNT RECOGNISE ANY SINCE ITS PAST MIDNIGHT AND IM TIRED IF YOU FIND ANYTHING FROM ANOTHER SKIN LMK AND ILL REMOVE IT)
OhDonPiano
I relly like this skin but in my opinion the miss soun is not fitting in the theme :/