forum

Bonjour!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kat Malfoy
Hi everybody! My name is Kathleen, I'm 19 and I'm french. I'm in litterature studies, second year, and I love it. Tell me if my english is good or not, because I want to imrove it to be able to install in England (or in Great Brittain lol) at the end of my studies. I'm also a Rythmic Gymnastic coach (is it the real name?)
Hurray for OSU!!! I just love it! ;)
Bisous à tous!
Kat
awp
Your english is much better than my french, I'll say that right now.

As for England, though...well, their English is a lot different than mine =<

Also by "Install in England" do you mean move to ie live? Or are you also an IT technician?

(I can't believe I was paid to install shit on people's machines.)
Topic Starter
Kat Malfoy
In fact, I want to go to live there, and become a french teacher in an english school !! (and maybe an english husband, english children and blablabla...) :D It's pretty far from being an technician... lol
Harrrriba for England, hurray!! :lol:
Homestarrunner
lol, i just took french in my highschool, and I know just a little bit of french, but its not very well..... oh well, i'm just in French 1
Cecilthemos
I wish they taught French at my school, all I get is Spanish, but I guess French is open for when I go to College.
awp

Homestarrunner wrote:

lol, i just took french in my highschool, and I know just a little bit of french, but its not very well..... oh well, i'm just in French 1
I took French in Grade 9 in highschool, some seven years ago. Somehow, I've still retained a fair bit of it.