forum

Tranquility [STD] [SD] [HD] by Nixot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nixot

-
All credit for the hitsounds in this skin go to -Ryosuke, I did NOT make these hitsounds, -Ryosuke's profile will be linked below, check out more of his skins/work
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/-ryosuke

The amount of excruciating pain this skin has given me is aids. enjoy, will make more in future taking into consideration the experiences from developing this one. Wouldn't suggest using this skin if you have a 4:3 ratio screen so yeah but otherwise knock yourself out

Created By: Nixot
-
26/12/16 - Skin released, no changes yet however expect some soon

29/12/16 - Extra Folder containing customised hitcircles, hitcircle overlays and a few others, Mod icons have also been simplified. Hitcircleoverlay has also been thickened (Late)

-
Menu Background

Song Select

Mods

Standard Gameplay

Spinner

Standard

Pause Overlay

Section Pass

Fail Background
d
Ranking Panel

suffix
Looks very nice.
Pringle-
This skin is so simple and clean and looks awesome! :)
bad aimm
looks abit 2 good for your first skin imo gj anyways
Topic Starter
Nixot

Nixot wrote:

rys wrote:

Looks very nice.
Thanks man

Erik- wrote:

looks abit 2 good for your first skin imo gj anyways

Myszelf wrote:

This skin is so simple and clean and looks awesome! :)
Appreciate the compliments guys, thank you
Wirrek The Cat
This skin..... I love it!

So clean and I can read maps better :D

#Nofollowpointsftw
Topic Starter
Nixot

Wirrek The Cat wrote:

This skin..... I love it!

So clean and I can read maps better :D

#Nofollowpointsftw
Haha glad you like it :D
I Suck U In
Great skin!! Simple and Easy to use

also no weeb=+1
finncyr
First: Nice Skin :D

but on my screen the [ , ] of the score does not fit the score numbers.

Edit: Playing on Resolution 1366x768

Topic Starter
Nixot

jufofan wrote:

First: Nice Skin :D

but on my screen the [ , ] of the score does not fit the score numbers.

Edit: Playing on Resolution 1366x768

Thanks for pointing this out, It seems I did not resize the SD version down, i'll do that now cheers
Topic Starter
Nixot

I Suck U In wrote:

Great skin!! Simple and Easy to use

also no weeb=+1
Xial
Great work !
Topic Starter
Nixot

Xial wrote:

Great work !
AncuL
this skin looks crispy (i bet you're a graphic artist or something!) but i think i have spotted some "mistakes" here (no surprise that probably your first skin)
it
before starting, fyi these all are on 1366x768
1. take a look at this image i took of the side scorebar on gameplay. the number 1 doesn't seem to be correct (some of the numbers looks blurred imo)
2. there's something wrong about the song selection on this image. i think it's because of the thumbnail going from edge-to-edge. other skins does this fine though. here is an image showing side-by-side comparison of your skin's, clearium's and material design's
i hope you can address these bugs as soon as possible. for number two, i think you should consider consulting to more professional skinners
Topic Starter
Nixot

AncuL wrote:

this skin looks crispy (i bet you're a graphic artist or something!) but i think i have spotted some "mistakes" here (no surprise that probably your first skin)
it
before starting, fyi these all are on 1366x768
1. take a look at this image i took of the side scorebar on gameplay. the number 1 doesn't seem to be correct (some of the numbers looks blurred imo)
2. there's something wrong about the song selection on this image. i think it's because of the thumbnail going from edge-to-edge. other skins does this fine though. here is an image showing side-by-side comparison of your skin's, clearium's and material design's
i hope you can address these bugs as soon as possible. for number two, i think you should consider consulting to more professional skinners
Thank you for posting this, it really helps

With the first issue the element was mistyped and did not enter as a sd element (I have just fixed that) the font chosen probably might look blurry on sd resolutions because of the detail in the font itself is a bit more than the standard, (I may change the font im not too sure yet)

and for the song selection the "beatmap" label is intended to be this way simply because when songs are not selected the thumbail is placed behind the menu-button-background, with the black bar placed randomly I think it would look quite out of place and will remove it and refit the cut out to the songs thumbail size, once again thanks :)
clamy23
the download seems to be bugged. when i click it nothing happens. could you upload it somewhere else, please?
Shadowciaw
hi.. never posted to forums before but wow.. this skin is the most well done skin ive ever seen ;; the song select screen is so beautiful and smooth, and the gameplay is really gorgeous as well i love it so much this is the best skin everr <33 :)
Topic Starter
Nixot

Shadowciaw wrote:

hi.. never posted to forums before but wow.. this skin is the most well done skin ive ever seen ;; the song select screen is so beautiful and smooth, and the gameplay is really gorgeous as well i love it so much this is the best skin everr <33 :)
Thanks for the compliment, enjoy! :)
Lord Timzki
i love it