forum

Applause and ready sound file

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fex
So, I am trying to get a custom Applause and Ready sound file for my skin, but none of them works.
I've tried both .mp3 and .wav , is there something I am doing wrong? I also kept the skin samples on so only my skin's sounds can be heard.
Haskorion
applause.wav only plays when you complete a play yourself, not when you watch a replay to the end.

The soundfile corresponding to ready.png is readys.wav. The same scheme is used for the other countdown files if you would have checked carefully.
Topic Starter
Fex

Haskorion wrote:

applause.wav only plays when you complete a play yourself, not when you watch a replay to the end.

The soundfile corresponding to ready.png is readys.wav. The same scheme is used for the other countdown files if you would have checked carefully.
I named it readys.wav already, and I tried finishing a map myself. It still didn't work.
Haskorion
If you have osu! running when you make changes to your skin you have to reload your skin, it doesn't autodetect changes. Just select it again or press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S.
Topic Starter
Fex

Haskorion wrote:

If you have osu! running when you make changes to your skin you have to reload your skin, it doesn't autodetect changes. Just select it again or press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S.

I know how that works, but it still doesn't work for me.