Mines blinks more.

emaal wrote:

STOP THOSE BLINKS D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Kitsunemimi

Lemons In Your Eyes wrote:

Mines blinks more.
IT'S SO FREAKING PIXELATED AND RESIZING WASN'T BI-CUBIC WTF
....AND THE BLINKING IS SLOW!!

HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN COME BACK WHEN YOU LEARN 2 GIF
WhoAteFred
Harris, go away, you're banned from LP2PG$20.
Xanek

whoatefred wrote:

Harris, go away, you're banned from LP2PG$20.
Hijiri Tezuka
Obligatory combobreaker!
GladiOol
the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game the game
Kitsunemimi
Uhm, well, it's not like I'd make much of a difference in who wins or not considering that the longest pause before someone post is less than 8 hours, and seeing how it's so pointless, I figure it wouldn't hurt much to post in this thread <.<

Plus, I'm not literally trying to ruin someone's chances of getting $20, I just wanna post randomly because everyone else is. As I said before:

Harris73 wrote:

Well, I have no method of getting the money, so I'm posting for fun.

Or to steal your money.

But tbh, it's just for fun lol.
:)
Hika
I love how people here just target one person about how they're not getting the money.

You guys are NOT getting the money. I think. Maybe not.
Powerdrone
I just lost the game.
Glass
me too
NoHitter
30 min
Torran
Checkpoint
( + 1 : 20 )
WhoAteFred
I believe this post starts the next page. If not....
NoHitter
strager: Please append the rules to make them unable to post for two pages instead of only one.
Hika
Need for Speed: Shift bitches.

EDIT: I am so still winnng the money.
maal
lol
Kitsunemimi
zzzzzzzzt zzzzzzzzt
Lemon Water_old
Hi.
Hijiri Tezuka
RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE
Powerdrone
RAPE MEEEE
RAPE MEEE, MY FRIENDS
RAPE MEEEEE,
RAPE MEEE, AGAAAAIN!
8Ball
:shy:
Azure_Kite
With a face like that, why are you shy?

/me flees
roflninja
lol
Xanek
dat 15 hours gone

edit: for paypal, do we have to connect it to a bank / credit card? or can we just create one and still receive money for the account?
maal
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm (24 hours ago)

Looks like Xanek won.
WhoAteFred
Gah. Good game Xanek.
Hyguys
20 USD?
:) :D ;)
Hijiri Tezuka
Screw you all!
Xanek
lol, dunno stragers email so i sent a pm :|
Natteke
O shit I thought this is the old thread
Kitsunemimi
you fail so hard you could've actually helped this thread keep going
0_o
OK I could have sworn someone posted after Xanek. I remember checking the thread before heading out this morning and someone posted like 20 minutes before that post hit 24 hours..

Was that post deleted? Or am I just hallucinating here.
Lemon Water_old

0_o wrote:

OK I could have sworn someone posted after Xanek. I remember checking the thread before heading out this morning and someone posted like 20 minutes before that post hit 24 hours..

Was that post deleted? Or am I just hallucinating here.
that was me.
Powerdrone
Where is strager when you need him?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Where is strager when you need him?
Hi.
Hika
I find this thread offensive.
Hijiri Tezuka
I hate everyone~
adam2046
Everyone hates your sig~
Powerdrone

adam2046 wrote:

Everyone hates your sig~
Glass
posting
Xanek
so why people still posting in here
Numbbi
Hurrdurr. Posting is always fun~
Hijiri Tezuka
^No, you will not win >+(
Kitsunemimi
...Go eat a bagel, you ruin all my excitement in new posts in this thread.
Hika
SUCK ME DOWN

emaal: I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEEEEEEE. :<
maal

HikariKira wrote:

SUCK ME DOWN
No thanks.
Hijiri Tezuka
!kill everyone
Ephemeral
osu! vent needs money

gimme the bucks strager