forum

[confirmed] [web] Looking through my previous posts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
When I go to my profile and click on the number of posts I have, It shows the first page of the latest posts I made. Going to the subsequent pages, I get this:

After going to some other link and back it then allows me to view the other pages. It "forgets" and does this every several hours or so.
VeilStar
I have this reguarly aswell. (Though not always/) Confirming under Low Priority.
Bara-
Wut??
Why is this conformed?
Non-staff have 5 second cool downs in searching, thus this is intended (unless this got changed once)
Topic Starter
abraker
This happens on my first try only.
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

Wut??
Why is this conformed?
Non-staff have 5 second cool downs in searching, thus this is intended (unless this got changed once)
Cooldown for searching? It's just changing a page. And even if that cooldown was there it sure doesn't work properly, as it only happens once when switching pages. After it happens you can spam click/switch all you want and it won't stop you.
TheVileOne
Can anyone still replicate this? I don't think people have search restrictions anymore.
Trosk-

TheVileOne wrote:

Can anyone still replicate this? I don't think people have search restrictions anymore.
Yep.

TheVileOne
I guess it is still in effect. Nvrm then....
Bara-
t/229460?hilit=search+cooldown

VeilStar wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

Wut??
Why is this conformed?
Cooldown for searching? It's just changing a page. And even if that cooldown was there it sure doesn't work properly, as it only happens once when switching pages. After it happens you can spam click/switch all you want and it won't stop you.
A bit late xD
Aka
yeah, such page appears pretty often lately