forum

Global Tournament #2 - 1k to 20k! [3on3] | 64/64 Teams

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Jg ]
The signups will open on the 18th of September 2015.
Signups: 11 september 2015 - 22 september 2015
Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later.
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
Karuta-_old_1
I can still beg for team and join the staff if possible now right? LOL even tho its a month or 2 earlier
They are probably busy preparing for all star tournament starting tomorrow, so yeah you have a high chance of joining the staff or forming a team to play

Just go pm -Nozomi -, they really need more staff especially referees
Jimbot
Looking for a team to play in this! :)
Lucrisiah
So hyped about this, i hope i can find a team. If anyone needs a player im up for it, im looking for a team
Explosive Fart
Have to... Get to... Top... 20K must... Participate
BAZUNGA
Hype boys H Y P E :D
[MG]Arnold24x24
:o
Marko
if someone needs a player message me ingame.
Heinzen
Hi, I am the captain of ohyou kamisama arigatou - the winner of the first installment of this tournament.

One of our players won't be available to play in this upcoming tournament, so we are looking for a player who exceeds at playing HD. Other mods/nomods are also a plus and appreciated, but the main focus would be HD.

Looking for players who are in between the ranks of 1000 and 4000 (not that ranks are a really good metric, but still). Feel free to PM me over the forums or in-game - if you ever see me online - and we can talk about it, and most likely give it a go in multiplayer :)

Cheers
zeekrrr
yeshhhhh
- Kamek-
if someone needs a good player like me just pm ingame :p
tryaway

bonbori wrote:

Hi, I am the captain of ohyou kamisama arigatou - the winner of the first installment of this tournament.

One of our players won't be available to play in this upcoming tournament, so we are looking for a player who exceeds at playing HD. Other mods/nomods are also a plus and appreciated, but the main focus would be HD.

Looking for players who are in between the ranks of 1000 and 4000 (not that ranks are a really good metric, but still). Feel free to PM me over the forums or in-game - if you ever see me online - and we can talk about it, and most likely give it a go in multiplayer :)

Cheers
Serious business
SmoreJoy
Oh, i so want to be a part of this. Looking for teammates :)
Heinzen

tryaway wrote:

Serious business

What's the point in life if not to do well in something :)
SteN
hypeu
Andrus
Sounds nice! I'm also looking for a team :) (#13k)
Nadfee
Heh, this looks interesting. Really want to sign up but ain't got friends who are below #20k ;-;
<#15k
Anyways I'm looking forward to this ;D PM me if anyone wants to group up :P
[ BJ ]
Quick question, is a team allowed to change out as many players as they want between each map, or is it limited to one switch?

Also I may have missed it but are you allowed to pick more than one from each mod bracket like for example 2 dt maps in one match? I would assume that you cannot but I didn't see it i the rules.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Added additional Tournament information regarding questions for map selections / player swaps!
Deppyforce
o wat
MetaBee
Definitly going to join, can't wait for signups to start
Tehron

koiishi wrote:

just make sure to sign reptile falcons up once again <3 we're all over the minimum rank after all lol
Looks like I might be able to get some revenge ;)
Synpoo
canadian free agent here looking for a team, eh
Light Of Day
Sigh... not this again...
Sure why not?!?!
Tenori-Taiga
I'll tell my mates!! :O
#OGT#2Hypuu
Ideal
I'm actually pretty interested on this. I'll make sure I get a few good friends for this if they're willing, ehe~ :3 Hype!
Octagon
-
Sakata_Gintoki
If anyone of those people looking for a team in here is actually creating a team, feel free to message me. I don't really care about countries or ranks as long as i can play again :)
Ciniak
Wohoo!! Definitely joining this one :) :)
Hikaru Rose

bonbori wrote:

Cheers
Did i hear determination? Goodluck finding one
Keirun
Yes pls
Octagon
-
elliwz
My body is so ready for this
TensaiRhythm
I would like nice songs for the mappool please ♥
Smashy
Will this torunament still take place? Because it doesn't look like that something will happen here in the next time...
Topic Starter
PatyYe

Smashy wrote:

Will this torunament still take place? Because it doesn't look like that something will happen here in the next time...

What makes you think that? The tourney is still happening. It's been announced and the staff is preparing the signup phase & mappools!
VnSoul

Smashy wrote:

"Schedule
Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later."

It is all written there. You just need to read it.. lol
Smashy

VnSoul wrote:

Smashy wrote:

"Schedule
Tournament start: 2 october 2015. Exact Round Schedule will be announced later."

It is all written there. You just need to read it.. lol
Ohhh, sorry my fault. I thought that it's already September... xD Fml. I have holidays since 2 months so I was like "it's already September, when can I register my team" :D Sorry, it was my fault.
Octagon
-
[ BJ ]
After signups can a player be above 1000 in rank? How does that work exactly?
show more