forum

[Gratz to x-treme!] osu! Community Tournament II (10K-50K)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trosk-

Arupero wrote:

I didn't even get to play my round 2 match :/ so unfair... not my fault i have a life outside of osu...
Hmm, i think we all have a life outside osu, my friend.
Topic Starter
Arf

Trosk- wrote:

Arupero wrote:

I didn't even get to play my round 2 match :/ so unfair... not my fault i have a life outside of osu...
Hmm, i think we all have a life outside osu, my friend.
10 hours of refereeing in one day really cuts into you. We worked our butts off too =D
Trosk got our backs =)
Trosk-

rfandomization wrote:

Trosk got our backs =)
What? D:
Topic Starter
Arf

Trosk- wrote:

rfandomization wrote:

Trosk got our backs =)
What? D:
You support us ;D
Unless you don't O.O
Trosk-

rfandomization wrote:

You support us ;D
Unless you don't O.O
Obviously i do <3
Arupero
I pmed ecliptus at around 9am est yesterday saying that i might be able to attend at 5pm but obviously i wasnt to i sent another pm asking if i could do it next week or something and i never got a reply...
Topic Starter
Arf

Arupero wrote:

I pmed ecliptus at around 9am est yesterday saying that i might be able to attend at 5pm but obviously i wasnt to i sent another pm asking if i could do it next week or something and i never got a reply...

Should be fixed. He set up your time with Sadistic Potato.
EDIT: Congrats =)
Trosk-
Good luck to all players for this round matches!!
mateo690
Good luck, boyz ang girlz!
Trosk-
See you tomorrow c:
I hope tomorrow I have opponent Kappa
Trosk-
Topic Starter
Arf
A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING THE RO64 AND RO32 A HUGE SUCCESS!

We couldn't have done it without you, all 256 of you. Props to the 200 others who signed up but didn't get in - maybe next time? Thank you all for tuning in, and we hope you enjoyed the stream.

Another thank you, this time to my fellow staff members. All of you put in enormous time and effort to make this weekend happen, and didn't back down from the workload. Not only did you guys slave at the work for weeks beforehand, when the day came, you all stepped up and helped the stream stay on for 12 hours both days. Thank you to all of you. =)

This one's for the support from people outside the immediate tournament. For those in Twitch chat, for those who PM'd us wishing us luck, for anyone who threw a good word our way. We appreciate it. Trust us.

This one's a tiny little corner, for those outside the staff and the tournament, for those who boosted us when we needed it. Firstly, thanks to Loctav for providing us with the tourney client that made our streaming possible. If you had doubts about us before, I hope they're at rest now Loccy. Thanks also to Tasha, for giving us a shout out in the ever-growing osu!weekly, and understanding the amount of effort required to pull this off. A big big thanks to _index, who hosted us on his stream and flooded our stream with viewers, raising our peak viewer count past 300. Another big thanks to Doomsday, for joining us along with _index, and for throwing support behind us as well.

MASSIVE THANKS TO KAORU and WORSTPOLACKEU for agreeing to participate in a showmatch, and pulling it off in style. Good on you, guys.
[ Jg ]
What happen to the RO32 match 1-4 past broadcast on twitch??
Topic Starter
Arf

[ Jg ] wrote:

http://puu.sh/igBkJ/2c56931182.jpg
It's the middle one. Ecliptus accidentally forgot to rename the stream "RO32" when he streamed the first few matches unfortunately :c
[ Jg ]

rfandomization wrote:

[ Jg ] wrote:

http://puu.sh/igBkJ/2c56931182.jpg
It's the middle one. Ecliptus accidentally forgot to rename the stream "RO32" when he streamed the first few matches unfortunately :c
Thanks for the reply!
Trosk-
<3
Trosk-
RO8 Hype! :D
Trosk-
See you next week on the Finals!! Next weekend is going to be awesome.
Makan1
semi finals are gonna be gr8 to watch, pretty excited for the showmatches. good job to the players who made it to the semi's and good luck!
[ Jg ]
More maps to farm boys. Miaskosi vs X-treme hype.

A small suggestion is that can the top 4 play in a roundrobin format? <cos playing against x-treme is unfair > everyone has to play against x-treme.
x-treme

[ Jg ] wrote:

<cos playing against x-treme is unfair > everyone has to play against x-treme.
pls no D:

A roundrobin format would be cool, but it's probably a bit late for that, assuming all the schedules are final and whatnot. :\
Topic Starter
Arf

x-treme wrote:

[ Jg ] wrote:

<cos playing against x-treme is unfair > everyone has to play against x-treme.
pls no D:

A roundrobin format would be cool, but it's probably a bit late for that, assuming all the schedules are final and whatnot. :\
Nah, it's definitely far too late for a round robin format. Don't worry x-treme, you might be overpowered, but you don't have to face everyone xD
Along with the Semis and the Finals, we have a lot of very interesting showmatches to fill in some gaps, so hope you guys tune in for those as well =)
[ Jg ]
What time is the stream starting tmr?
Trosk-

[ Jg ] wrote:

What time is the stream starting tmr?
It should start around 11UTC ^^
Mortal
I can´t miss it, it will be really interesting
Trosk-
Weekend schedule:

Trosk-
Congratulations to x-treme for winning the OCT II! And thank you all for making this possible!
[ Jg ]
Cheers OCT2! Glad to be part of this tourney! Hope to see more exciting stuff in OCT3!
Miaskosi
It was soooo awesome. Very cool experience although it would have been cooler for me if I'd gotten in to the finals but x-treme BOYZ.
GG to all players and especially to x-treme and agus <3 they deserve the win. Sadly I couldn't practice a lot because my left hand was dead from playing almost 12 hours on friday saturday and friday LOL.. But I'm pretty satisfied with my 9k playcount :b rank 4 is not bad at all imo :3
Thanks to the staff and some really cool and awesome people i got to meet <3
GranDsenpai, [ Jg ], Ecliptus and Makan

Keep going with this terrific idea of OCT.

CY on the stream and OCT III.
Much love Miaskosi <3

Oh and.... N E V E R G I V E U P ~~~ Happy PP famring c:
Topic Starter
Arf

Miaskosi wrote:

It was soooo awesome. Very cool experience although it would have been cooler for me if I'd gotten in to the finals but x-treme BOYZ.
GG to all players and especially to x-treme and agus <3 they deserve the win. Sadly I couldn't practice a lot because my left hand was dead from playing almost 12 hours on friday saturday and friday LOL.. But I'm pretty satisfied with my 9k playcount :b rank 4 is not bad at all imo :3
Thanks to the staff and some really cool and awesome people i got to meet <3
GranDsenpai, [ Jg ], Ecliptus and Makan

Keep going with this terrific idea of OCT.

CY on the stream and OCT III.
Much love Miaskosi <3

Oh and.... N E V E R G I V E U P ~~~ Happy PP famring c:
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Miaskosi =)
We were rooting for you as the underdog xD - alternators were depending on you =P
Hope to see you in stream chat in the future! Definitely will shout-out if we see you there ;D
Trosk-

Miaskosi wrote:

<3
Imakuri
Ok
Trosk-

[ - Bonnie - ] wrote:

Ok
Huh?