forum

A suggestion on increasing the difficulty of beatmaps [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
pOrtal_old
Hi, everyone,
I tried a new way to make the beatmap more intricate.
But, I failed
I tried to let the players tap the notes by bottom A while sliding a slider by bottom B
Like this:
It can be also little sliders..
when I test it, there's always something wrong.
I think it's really a good way to increase the difficulty.
This problem is based on the technology system, Maybe you can solve it by reediting the program.
Looking forward to your replys.
And..I'm not good at english
Cyclone
This is strictly against ranking standards. Not everybody uses 2 separate buttons to click.
Rolled
I do find these a lot of fun though, if used correctly. But it's very unrankable, and probably un-approvable.

Also, if your slider tick rate is low, you can even place the hitcircles further away from the slider. As long as you connect with the slider on the ticks, you will hold combo.

Had a bunch of stuff like this in my max forever beatmap a year or so ago. Needs an update ;x
Jarby

Cyclone wrote:

This is strictly against ranking standards. Not everybody uses 2 separate buttons to click.
You do have the option to in any case.
Sleep Powder
I used this in my old Melancholy of Hatsune Miku beatmap <3

This is actually possible to do without alternating keys. Just let go of the slider at the right time and get back on just before the tick.
Xanek

animask wrote:

I used this in my old Melancholy of Hatsune Miku beatmap <3

This is actually possible to do without alternating keys. Just let go of the slider at the right time and get back on just before the tick.
Unless its right on the tick or a fraction before it