forum

Im not really new, but i have never used this forum before.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsuna
Hi!

My name is Vincent and i have been playing Osu! for a year now.

Im really inconsistent, but i love to talk and spectate people. Ranking is a chore for me (since like i said, i am inconsistent), but u may see me doing random 800x combos on Hesei Cataclysm (Fang) or FCing Nano - Collab (took me around 30ish tries, but i just play the song to try and get dat Golden SS man *_*). Since ranking is a chore, and i know this is a bad habit, i just ignore it altogether now and focus on doing songs for "fun" which i clearly wasn't doing for a while.

I still try to get that "FC" on some songs and sometimes try around ten times, but to help me just "finish" a song without caring about my combo or accuracy, i stream sometimes (twitch.tv/ISetsunaI).

I would love to get mails or replies from you guys for a friend request. I recently made it so that PMs are friends only because i hate those random players that begs for a multiplayer match. It would be fun to get to know about forum players more ^_^.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there! o/

A pleasure it is to meet someone better than me at this game :p

And thank you for reminding me that I'm supposed to be having fun playing. :D
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, Vincent! Welcome to the forums!

Hehe, i don't like playing multiplayer matches because of spams over #lobby xD
honey
Welcome to the forums o/ Hope to see you around
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums!
Charm
id love to play with you sometime

added~
MelodyAlexander
Welcome to Osu! forums.
I'm the same way. Just joined the forums but i've played osu! for 6 years!!
I was here before the "Streamer Renaissance" where popular streamers on twitch started playing Osu! and more people joined.