forum

[duplicate] "Featured Mappers" field

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
0_o
Ok, so guest difficulty support is planned for the near future. Awesome. However guest difficulties aren't the only way mappers are collaborating - it's also fairly common for entire mapsets to be mapped co-operatively (Examples: What I've Been Looking For, Dick In A Box, The Gorillaz Collab Series).
So I think it would be cool if maps had support for Featured Mappers. Maps with featured mappers would be listed as ([Mapper] feat. [Featured Mapper(s)] in Song select, and along with guest difficulties these would appear in the featured mapper's profile.
Now for cases like The Twelve Days of Christmas or marathon collabs, I'm not sure if fitting all of the names into the Song Select panels would look that nice unless the list of mappers would be allowed to take up multiple rows. Though I don't know how peppy/everyone else would feel about that, so if you have any other suggestions to cover that let's hear it!

Thoughts?

deadbeat edit: t/115773
anonymous_old
At least make it visible on the site's map listing.
Topic Starter
0_o

strager wrote:

At least make it visible on the site's map listing.
Well I kind of assumed that was a given, but yeah.
Lilac
*cough*

V
Sakura
I dont this is really necessary on song select, but songs are already storyboarded with mapper names on collabs, maybe one thing i could think of is after the map where you see your score and all that stuff on the section where you rate the map and all that here you could add a list of names of the ppl that participated in the collab with links to their profiles.