forum

hello, hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sunpum
I have been here on Osu for four years(but only played for about a few months) but I have never talked in the forums. When I first started, I already had friends who played. But that was years ago and I dont talk to any of them anymore. I am hoping to make some new friends to play with if anyone is willing to get to know me. :D
Raisha Millenia
Hello sunpum! Welcome to the forums!
cool ava tho
[K]enshi
Hi sunpum :)
Fell free to add me or ask me ingame if you have any questions :D
Topic Starter
sunpum

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Hello sunpum! Welcome to the forums!
cool ava tho
Hello :D thanks..

[K]enshi wrote:

Hi sunpum :)
Fell free to add me or ask me ingame if you have any questions :D
Hi :D
sure, I'll add ya :D.. I forgot how everything works, but I'll figure it out... I saw theres a chat thing.. we can talk to each other in there? :?
[K]enshi
I forgot how everything works, but I'll figure it out...
If we´re online at the same time, just search for my name, then click on it and then there is the function "add as friend" :]. (or you can go to my userpage when you are online and then add me there as friend)
Topic Starter
sunpum
soI can just do it here? ovo.. I think I already did XD... it'll show up in the game?
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I like your profile picture, my friend. It's almost..... hypnotizing....... and that's an understatement I tell ya Hwat.
oh... and... I.... I..... added you.... you can.... ya know... a-.... add me.... *nervous laugh*

And to answer your question: Yes. When you add someone you'll see when they're online, but as you probably already know, they won't get an friend invite or anything. But you can always message the person asking him/her to add you.

(hehe... look at me telling an experienced osu player what to do. PLEASE SPARE ME! *bows*)
Topic Starter
sunpum

Xtrmite wrote:

Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

I like your profile picture, my friend. It's almost..... hypnotizing....... and that's an understatement I tell ya Hwat.
oh... and... I.... I..... added you.... you can.... ya know... a-.... add me.... *nervous laugh*

And to answer your question: Yes. When you add someone you'll see when they're online, but as you probably already know, they won't get an friend invite or anything. But you can always message the person asking him/her to add you.

(hehe... look at me telling an experienced osu player what to do. PLEASE SPARE ME! *bows*)
LOL.. I didnt mean for it to be hypnotizing... I just didnt know what to add for the background so I just added a couple of blue circles..
I actually didnt know that o';.. experienced? I barely played XD.. I have only played a few months.. aha..

Oh god, my accuracy from way back four years ago was terrible.. it was at 72% when I finally got back on XD.. I remember one beatmap I had trouble with and I thought it was super fast. I got it back and it was slow... LOL.. I cant believe I had so much trouble with it. I thought I was super awesome back then too... AHAHAHAHA..
Xtrmite
Woah, what a lengthy reply. You show promise my sumpum.
Hmmmm, the old you kinda reminds me of myself. I think I'm super awesome at osu but I equal about the skills of a rusty pipe.
AJ-FreakS
Hello there, Welcome Back~
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums =w=
Topic Starter
sunpum

AJ-FreakS wrote:

Hello there, Welcome Back~
Hi ^u^ thanks

Harumi wrote:

Welcome to the forums =w=
hello~
Nathan
Welcome to the forums sunpum!
Topic Starter
sunpum

sukiNathan wrote:

Welcome to the forums sunpum!
thanks ;u;
Ayachi Meme
welcome~ hmm, i hope you enjoy your stay in osu :3 and play. forever... and ever. n ever....... ;3
well, i added you.. to. you can uh. add me. if you want...
yeah :D byE
Topic Starter
sunpum

- T y l e r - wrote:

welcome~ hmm, i hope you enjoy your stay in osu :3 and play. forever... and ever. n ever....... ;3
well, i added you.. to. you can uh. add me. if you want...
yeah :D byE
hello~.. thanks ^u^ I probably will be here forever and ever XD.. Osu is very addicting and fun..
sure, I added ya too..
Lucs Illuminati
Welcome finally to the forums sunpum. I hope we can be friends! (I've been only playing for a week or so though :3)
Topic Starter
sunpum

Lucs Illuminati wrote:

Welcome finally to the forums sunpum. I hope we can be friends! (I've been only playing for a week or so though :3)
Thanks ouo... sure~, I've just added you :)
HazeL
Hello. Have fun @forums
Topic Starter
sunpum

HazeL wrote:

Hello. Have fun @forums
Hello~.. thanks ^u^
Raptor Havx
Welcome in osu! world ;) I wish it will give you a lot of fun for a long time
Topic Starter
sunpum

raptorhavx wrote: