forum

Hi. I play Smash. And osu! But mostly Sm--*shot*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doqtor Kirby
Hey guys. It's Doq.

That's how I always introduce myself, but I'm thinking you guys want a bit more.

l am Doqtor Kirby, stylized as XTS Doqtor Kirby and never spelled "Doctor". I found osu! after watching a few guys that are a part of my organization play it. At the time I played FGC games exclusively, games like Street Fighter and Super Smash Bros. As a matterof fact I was the best Smasher there (and still am), and was the only Smasher who played professionally of our group. I am Autistic -- high functioning Aspergers' Syndrome, so when I saw this game l was intrigued. Tried it out myself and came to the conclusion l suck. Then I found the catch the best beat mode of the game. Turns out l'm a much better player in CTB than regular osu! So now I play CTB almost exclusively. Maybe I'll try and get good at osu! someday. But for now CTB is my thing.

If there's anything you want to know just ask. Doesn't even have to be related to osu!

P.S. Also if there are any slow jam beatmaps floating around let me know. I don't have any. ):
Ananda
Well Doqtor, welcome :oops:
Raisha Millenia
Hi Doqtor. Welcome to the forums!
HaruryuuSan
Nice intro, Doq! :3

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here. ~
Nathan
Welcome to the forums Doq~
Eddy EX
Hi Doq, welcome to the forums :D
- Yuuto -
Oh, an ctb player. welcome to the forums Mr. Doq!
Birdy
Hi, fellow Smasher.

Enjoy your stay~
Topic Starter
Doqtor Kirby

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Hi, fellow Smasher.

Enjoy your stay~
Well hai dere :3

Fanksh gaiz <3