forum

Searching for easy streamy maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lino1000
First sorry if this is the wrong place or something like this. I dont use the forum often so please excuse me :D

I love to play streamy maps, but i am not too good with hard patterns. So I would love to see some (if possible ranked) maps which have mostly streams and easy pattern like in Black apple and extreme fantasy. Here are some examples of what i mean
Thanks in advance for your help :)
B1rd
is this for taiko or standard?
Bara-
Strems like the one in the 2nd image are very hard
Ddkdkdkdddkdkdkdddkdkdddkdk is quite hard
Play low bpm (120 or such)
It will greatly help with patterns, then slowly build up speed for longer streams
Topic Starter
lino1000
I mean in taiko mode b1rd.

and the stream in the second image isnt really hard. i usually full combo the song with 97% it is easy because there is always the same pattern. something like this dd kdkdkd dd dkdkdkd dd dkdkdkd or you can even see it like this the rigt side just makes d k k k while the left makes only d d d d. let me change my qeustion a bit then, i am searching for streams (for taiko mode) that doesnt change the whole time its pattern like this : ddkdkdddkkkdkddkdddkkdkk.
a few changes are ok like this : ddkkddkkdkdkddkkddkk or this ddddddkkddkkddddddd but please not those deathstream :)
B1rd
goes to show how much I know about this game.
eeezzzeee

lino1000 wrote:

a few changes are ok like this : ddkkddkkdkdkddkkddkk or this ddddddkkddkkddddddd but please not those deathstream :)
Theres a lot of taiko mode specific maps like that, but usually you won't find two at a time like ddkkddkkdd... in converted difficulty