41.11%
No
23.33%
Later
35.56%
Total votes: 90
show more
Saso-Hikage
I've just switched on my Wii U and noticed that I didn't play for such a long time that my gamepad's battery was run down.
The sad point is that I have no intention of charging it...
crop stomper
so when is the new wii u eba coming out
Xhinryuu
Mwiiihihihi only a few couple days before i can get MH3U *w* (Montser Hunter 3 Ultimate)

Gonna sit outside of Gamestop 10 minutes before they open and wait for them to gief my pre-oredered MH3U limited edition with the Wii U 8D
Backfire

Xhinryuu wrote:

Mwiiihihihi only a few couple days before i can get MH3U *w* (Montser Hunter 3 Ultimate)

Gonna sit outside of Gamestop 10 minutes before they open and wait for them to gief my pre-oredered MH3U limited edition with the Wii U 8D
I'm 2 hyped for it. I'm gonna pick it up soon :3
Xhinryuu

Backfire wrote:

Xhinryuu wrote:

I'm 2 hyped for it. I'm gonna pick it up soon :3
I suppose we are hunting now and forgot everything about Osu! am i right?
DerekMcD
I got a Wii U today and it was awesome.
Behon
Nintendo Direct is on. Besides yet another Mario & Sonic Olympics game and stuff we already knew about, they just announced that the next Sonic platformer, Lost Worlds, will only be on the Wii U and 3DS. If it's anything like Colors and Generations, it'll be something to look forward to.
Outsanity

Behonkiss wrote:

Nintendo Direct is on. Besides yet another Mario & Sonic Olympics game and stuff we already knew about, they just announced that the next Sonic platformer, Lost Worlds, will only be on the Wii U and 3DS. If it's anything like Colors and Generations, it'll be something to look forward to.
Well, if you liked Mario Galaxy, then you'll like Lost Worlds

So from from the YT comments, people are saying this is like Sonic X-treme.
rust45
Those deadly six honestly gave me a Space Jam vibe when then first showed up.
Outsanity

rust45 wrote:

Those deadly six honestly gave me a Space Jam vibe when then first showed up.
Now that's a movie idea.

Sonic Jam - Starring Charles Barkley
DerekMcD
Have anyone tired the TVii?
NaomiMinette
So, let's see:

- Super Mario 3D World
- Mario Kart 8
- Sonic: Lost Worlds
- Wind Waker HD
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- SSB for 3DS and WiiU (Villager and Megaman joining; cel-shaded look for 3DS)

Anything else I missed that was announced at E3?
Ekaru
WII PARTY U CONFIRMED FOR THIS FALL BEST GAME EVER DAY ONE BUYING A WII U JUST FOR THAT
NaomiMinette
/me slaps Ekaru

=|
rust45
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos
They posted a whole bunch of trailers that weren't in the Nintendo Direct on their youtube channel.
bmin11

So excited for this. I wonder how splitting 3DS and Wii U will turn out.
Young Link 4
5 days to Pikmin 3 european release, so let's revive this thread. Bought a Wii U two weeks ago and after some nice rounds Nintendo Land with some friends and now Earthbound, I'm ready to throw plants. Anyone else at least a bit hyped for this game?

Also how about collecting IDs? Mine's YoungLink4.
NaomiMinette
Recently got a Wii U as well. PM me if you want to add me; I'll only add active people as well as those I know, though.

Only online multiplayer game I have at the moment is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Recently got a Wii U as well. PM me if you want to add me; I'll only add active people as well as those I know, though.

Only online multiplayer game I have at the moment is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
You got it for the Wii U, eh? Now you might actually be able to beat the flying parts! \o/
Blue Stig
Yep got one too.
Going through New Super Mario Bros U.
Addicted to my computer still. It's way too convenient.
MegaRevolution1
Ohey, I have a Wii U!~
I'd say wait a bit longer, though. The most it has is Mario Bros U (Along with its Luigi version) and a select group of NES/SNES Virtual Console games. Unless you are a gigantic Mario fan or don't know how emulators work, you should just wait for the flood of games to come in near October.

I'm honestly hoping they update the Chat/friending stuff though, and maybe add in Skype. At least do SOMETHING to put the new camera to use, besides making another Just Dance game.
DarkDunskin
I don't have a Wii U, but still...

Rantai
Pikmin 3 was disappointingly short.

Still fun as every other Pikmin game but I'm guessing that I'm going to have to do the missions to get my satisfied fill.
Mianki
NaomiMinette
Ugh, I knew I should've held back on getting a Wii U... Oh well...
bomber34
and suddenly the Wii U gets really interesting for me
CentupleChaos
It's been out for a while, still haven't got it, may do soon though.
gift1992
two weeks ago i got a wiiu. i only have monster hunter 3 ultimate at the moment.

if you want to addme, you only have to pm me. :)
NaomiMinette
To anyone in North America: Wind Waker HD is coming out to the eShop this Friday (the same day as the Wind Waker HD bundle).

The physical copy of the game comes out next month, if you'd rather get that.
DerekMcD
Anyone wanna add me? my name is kokoroanime.
NaomiMinette
___

So it's not confirmed, but apparently according to a certain eShop ComiCon video there might be a Majora's Mask remake...
MarioBound
The sequel to Wii U: Wii U Are, as in Wee Poo Arse
NaomiMinette
*sees/hears Super Mario 3D World having online capabilities -> "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -> sees/hears it's only for ghost data and Miiverse-related stuff -> "Booooooooooooooo..."*

On the other hand, seeing the newest trailer definitely made me wanna get it now.
Blue Stig
I'd like to see another Mario Strikers sequel.
I have fond memories of both games in the series.
NaomiMinette
Bit relevant: the Nintendo Network update for the 3DS is now live, so if you have both a 3DS and Wii U, now's the time to link them.

Keep in mind that there's high traffic going on right now, so if you're experiencing connection issues, you know why.
Mianki
Holy crap Super Mario 3D World is sooo much fun. Definitely a must buy for anyone with a Wii U.
NaomiMinette
I'm waiting for my eShop funds to merge before I get it.

I want it so bad ><
Got the game now. I may not have anyone else to play it with, but I'm definitely enjoying it so far~

OMG, PEACH HAS A PONYTAIL IN HER FIRE FORM, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <3
Young Link 4
I thought, I'm not interested in Mario games again, but damn it ponytail Peach makes me want to play it. I need to find someone who has a WiiU and buys Mario games.
Mianki
The game is better in single player than in co op. When I played it with my sister, there wasn't your own peace and pace to explore the levels.
NaomiMinette

Young Link 4 wrote:

I thought, I'm not interested in Mario games again, but damn it ponytail Peach makes me want to play it. I need to find someone who has a WiiU and buys Mario games.
I'm going through the whole game with just her mainly because of that :P

...Actually, that'd be a lie. There are some levels where you NEED to swap characters to get certain things.
Soaprman
If you're feeling lazy, you can just hook up a wiimote to add a player 2 with the needed character then disconnect when they're not needed anymore.

I prefer playing as Toad. Good honest platforming and gottagofasting.
NaomiMinette
I'll probably play as Toad when I decide to do speedruns for Miiverse. Otherwise I'm just playing the game casually.

I'll keep what you said in mind, though :)
Soaprman
Also gotta say, as good as the game itself is, nothing - and I mean nothing - beats all the Miiverse posts with the fart stamp. You know the one.

Edit: Just checked Miiverse... didn't take long to find one of those posts!

NaomiMinette
Wow... Just when I thought I was done with SM3DW... (spoilers)
I get only one stamp for finishing all the courses as Peach, with 4 stamps missing...

Guess that's the replay value of this game. Time to replay all the stages as the other 4 characters now /o/
In the most recent Nintendo Direct, this happened

Also, Rosalina's a confirmed playable character for the next SSB!

And finally, there's a new Mario Kart 8 trailer!
___

So did anyone get NES REMIX? If so, how is it?
Stefan
Would be honestly silly if they suddenly use a completely different name as The Legend of Zelda:...

Or does this not belongs to the TLOZ series?
NaomiMinette
So... I caved in and got NES REMIX... THIS GAME ISN'T EASY, YO!
___

From their official Twitter
jericho2442
Nes Remix and nano assault neo i have now got :p gonna be a fun weekend
NaomiMinette
Mianki
*drool*

NaomiMinette
I doubt this deserves a thread of its own yet, so I'll just post this here (and make sure to listen near the end):

Gumpy
Now i wish i had Wii U just for Zelda-