forum

A small request [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kinhoshi
Just thought I would request an option to move (or something similar) the "Online Users" and the "Show Chat" buttons. Sometimes I accidentally click that instead of Skip, and sometimes it's distracting. Sorry if this has already been requested before and if I posted this in the wrong place, and thanks to anyone who may even consider my small request.
RemmyX25
Actually, I'd like to see these not be there when someone is playing offline. I usually play fulllscreen, so if i try to skip and click the chat button, i lose the first few hits as its switching between windowed and back to ask me to log in, when i dont even have an internet connection.
peppy
2008-07-15
(*) Show chat buttons don't display when skip button is displaying, or when playing offline.
Shirotora_old
Sorry to bother you further but I'd like to add something to this:

I forgot which song, but there is (at least) one where one of the hitcircles is actually partly behind the 'show chat' button. Or the other one next to it. In any case: it effectively removes about a quarter of the area on which you can click, because if you click that part the only thing that happens is chat opening.

Since I don't think people want to play and chat at the same time (or at least not when not paused), wouldn't it be an idea to make at least an option to not show those two buttons at all during playtime (... except when paused perhaps)? There's always F8 and F9 if you really want to open chat / players screen, and it fixes all the above problems.
peppy

Shirotora wrote:

I forgot which song, but there is (at least) one where one of the hitcircles is actually partly behind the 'show chat' button.
The show chat buttons are and have never been visible during gameplay.

Get your facts straight thanks :).
Shirotora_old
I'm certain I managed to open the chat during playtime though, using only the mouse*. I complained about it in chat, the person who made the beatmap commented 'he didn't knew he was that evil', or something like that.

*mouse = tablet pen, but yeah.