forum

Took me long enough D=

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Changeling
Hello there, sorry for the late introduction

My name is Sjors, an 18 year old weirdo from the netherlands. My pal Noxie introduced me to Osu!, but i'm playing Taiko most of the time. Soz, that was about it =p. See you around :)

Greetz, Changeling.
Yingwu
Indeed that took you long enough XD

Anyways nice to see your a bit active on the forum as well now and welcomez on osu! :3
MMzz
Greeting, yay more taiko-ers

Enjoy your stay.

And lol
"Noxies apprentice"
Yingwu

MittenMasterzz wrote:

And lol
"Noxies apprentice"
Yeah... I'm training Changeling and Mechanos atm to improve their Taiko skills, Changeling plays with me every day and at this very moment i'm at his place XD

But Mechanos on the other hand... not such a musical type nor someone to practice a lot XP
MMzz

noxie wrote:

MittenMasterzz wrote:

And lol
"Noxies apprentice"
Yeah... I'm training Changeling and Mechanos atm to improve their Taiko skills, Changeling plays with me every day and at this very moment i'm at his place XD

But Mechanos on the other hand... not such a musical type nor someone to practice a lot XP
Send them to me, I'll whip them into shape! >:3
Yingwu

MittenMasterzz wrote:

Heheh, As you can see Changeling is flying up the ranklist so we are doing great but help is always welcome XD

Kekekeke >:3
MMzz

noxie wrote:

MittenMasterzz wrote:

Heheh, As you can see Changeling is flying up the ranklist so we are doing great but help is always welcome XD

Kekekeke >:3
Make them play some Taiko originals, that's how I got good at the game, (really good)