forum

Help Customizing a skin !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Serendipity
Hi guys,

First apologise for my english because it is not my native language at all, I'm french.

I'm kinda new to osu! I've started it a month ago.

I really enjoy the skin shared by [AirCon] that u can find there http://www.mediafire.com/download/u73lh ... stomHD.osk

The skin itself is really intuitive but as a beginner i d'like to customise it to get the Numbers on the hitcircles because it is actually troubleshooting me quite a bit.

Does anyone know how to make it happen please ? If you can skin it yourselves for me, or if you can't at least explain me the way to do it properly and i'll try it myself.

Thanks for your advices.
ClothCurtain
You can find the skin under the directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins\ACustomHD". Open the skin's folder, and open the "default-0, default-1, cont." image files with your photo editing software. From there on, you can edit the numbers to your liking. (To find numbers you like, you can look for other skins that have the numbers you like, or you can find a font online and use that instead.) Be sure to crop out the unused space or it'll appear small or not properly aligned.

You might also need to edit the hitcircle, it's transparent.

Topic Starter
Serendipity
Hey thanks for your awesome answer.

I'll give it a try tomorrow when i wake up. I need to rest first >.>.
Nathanael
Please ask at the skinning support thread next time.