forum

Disabling AltGr + number for changing chat tabs. [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Beuchi
Well, tittle says it already. (I don't know if this was already requested, so if it is, sorry.)

Alt+number changes chat tab and I agree with it, it's so useful. But what I'm saying is that AltGr+number does the same thing, and it becomes annoying when you're talking in a chat tab and when you write symbols like # or @ you change the chat tab too...

Could this be possible? :)
Gabi
agreed xD

kind of support this
Real1
YES! This has made write in the wrong chatroom sometimes.
Topic Starter
Beuchi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This is probably fixed in latest test build? Not 100% sure though...
qlum
Never new altgr had an other function than alt in some countries. I don't even have a altgr I have two alts instead.
Topic Starter
Beuchi

peppy wrote:

This is probably fixed in latest test build? Not 100% sure though...
Oh, I know someone who has test build, I'll tell him to test it and I'll tell you if it's fixed okay?

Thank you :D
Gabi
well, the new build is here, and alt gr still changes tabs. what it doesn't do anymore is make these symbols @$€. so you can't really type links anymore in the chat using ( ) and [ ]

since ctrl+tab now changes chat tabs, how about disabling alt+gr changing tabs, and let us use the alt gr symbols in chat again?
Topic Starter
Beuchi

Gabi wrote:

well, the new build is here, and alt gr still changes tabs. what it doesn't do anymore is make these symbols @$€. so you can't really type links anymore in the chat using ( ) and [ ]

since ctrl+tab now changes chat tabs, how about disabling alt+gr changing tabs, and let us use the alt gr symbols in chat again?
Yeah :( Also it's annoying for telling people to go to #lobby xP

Oh, and I remember you asked me about keyboard layout? I'm using Spanish layout, but there are some other layouts that use that AltGr key so idk xD

Well, thanks in advance :)