forum

Beginner AR10 maps?

posted
Total Posts
show more
XGeneral2000
You can either edit maps to be AR10, or add HR to any AR8+ song. I don't think there are really any "beginner" maps that are natively AR10.
Granger
Im sure there are unranked AR10 training maps in the graveyard but thats pretty pointless if you're looking for ranked maps to play.
Rio-
Not really sure if this is for beginner... But low-BPM maps are as good as beginner maps

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/166418
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/295471
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/291331
B1rd
you have 800 pp and you are thinking of starting on ar10? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you know, thelewa said he didn't learn ar10 till he was like rank 10.
Topic Starter
Ven

B1rd wrote:

Well I'm sorry for being different. Do you honestly think I give a fuck?
Bauxe

Kyon wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Way to be a complete fuckwit.

Just fucking play 10ar, instead of asking maps to play. You are rank 70k, most people don't start 10ar until like 5k. And people who do start at your rank, come back in a month bitching about being unable to read anything lower than 10.

Fuckwit response because you were being a fuckwit.
tryaway

Kyon wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Dunno if new account, but I dont play AR10 myself.
And I couldn't even play 5 star maps around your rank.
Topic Starter
Ven

Bauxe wrote:

Just fucking play 10ar, instead of asking maps to play. You are rank 70k, most people don't start 10ar until like 5k. And people who do start at your rank, come back in a month bitching about being unable to read anything lower than 10.

Alright then, I'll just continue playing AR9 while I climb up to higher ranks. Thanks for taking your time to politely warn me about the drawbacks of playing AR10, while being at my low experience level. I was unaware of these circumstances and you were here to nicely tell me not to.
buny

B1rd wrote:

thelewa also says he's terrible at osu
Martell_old_1
upd: damn, wrong thread wtf
Vuelo Eluko
feint reprise or whatever by crn
Vorgh
GoldenWolf

Kyon wrote:

Alright then, I'll just continue playing AR9 while I climb up to higher ranks. Thanks for taking your time to politely warn me about the drawbacks of playing AR10, while being at my low experience level. I was unaware of these circumstances and you were here to nicely tell me not to.
You're such a nice person.
Vuelo Eluko

Kyon wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

damn Bauxe just got blown the fuck out.
Maxis
To be fair though, there are few maps for your rank that are AR10 since AR10 is usually not learned until rank 5k+. I second recommending editing your maps or HRing AR8 maps (this is the way I learned, since I learned early as well) as well as finding any beginner AR10 maps if you can and playing them. The latter isn't necessarily required, but you want to be playing a variety of maps to learn AR10, instead of ending up memorizing a couple overtime and thinking you learned AR10.
Bauxe

Riince wrote:

I was just giving friendly advice though :(
Bakanowy
Blueprint
Every CRN map has an ar 10 version
Zare
>Beginner
>AR10

What's with the kids these days
Yauxo
Dont mind about AR10 early, you'll have a hard time to read AR7,8,9 aka the most used ARs. Especially 7 for your level.
If you really want to go for AR10, do it with HR. This will also get you used to the mod and improve your aim, acc and reading. Add HD and you have a nice mod combination for Insane diffs. BUT dont do that till youre really FCing Insanes (no 4 star ezpz Insanes, ~5 star Insanes with no miss and around 97% and higher)

Dont become one of those "ar10 1000 playcount cant read AR9 lol" guys. Theyre annoying and its like you skipped elementary and went straight into college.

Also, learn the difference between "reading" a map youve played hundreds of times and actually -reading- a map on the first try.
There are not too many that can actually read AR10, AR10,3 even less, but there are tons of idiots that claim that they can read it (on one map though, but that counts, doesnt it? NO it fucking doesnt)
Mythras
just DT stuff, you won't be able to FC anything natively ar10 for years anyways.
timemon
HR with NF is your friend.
darkmiz
beginner AR10.3 maps anyone?
AutoMedic

Bauxe wrote:

Riince wrote:

I was just giving friendly advice though :(

Bauxe wrote:

friendly

Bauxe wrote:

friendly
ok i'll stop
-sev

timemon wrote:

No Fail is never your friend, imho.
B1rd

Nikkumi wrote:

timemon wrote:

No Fail is never your friend, imho.
This.
otoed1
Who needs no fail? When I feel like playing AR 10 I just play with hr on some map i like and spam it. I'm already better at AR 10 on all maps slightly... although my ability to pass the one map I used HR is simply because I spammed it so it isn't really reading, but it still improves reaction time. IMO I would just spam Hr on the same map for a while or HR a ton of different maps but never more then like 3 times on the same map in a row.
Zare

otoed1 wrote:

When I feel like playing AR 10 I just play with hr on some map i like and spam it
No! Don't go into the light! Too many got lost on this path!

otoed1 wrote:

I'm already better at AR 10 on all maps slightly...
okay we've lost them
AGRX
First of all I should say play what you can pass with decent acc, i mean A or even SS with decent amount of effort.
Do not force yourself into stuff you barely see or hear.

I recommend to get use to totally to ar9 and then go for ar8+DT=ar9.67. AR8 maps are usually hard diff maps that have easy paterns.
If you get really good there continue to ar10.

some easy ar10 map:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/166418&m=0

You can also change maps in editor to ar10 but i do NOT recommend that, unless you know what you are doing.

EDIT: some easy ar11 map for begginers :D?
Tuoriz
sucks that there are no ranked 10 AR 5*, bcs if i put HR on a 5* the drain is just like SS or fail
johnmedina999
why the hell did you necro this
Deva
Niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeee
worst fl player

johnmedina999 wrote:

why the hell did you necro this