forum

Hello everybody!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SammyBSammy
Hi there!

My name is Sammy, I'm from The UK and I started playing Osu! one month ago when my best friend introduced me to it!
I'm loving it so far, I can only play Easy, Normal and a very.. very.... few Hard songs :C

It will be great meeting some people in Osu! :)

If anyone has any tips on getting better at those 4 Star Hard songs please do share! :) I could really do with it haha!

Bye bye and take care all!
LunarFox
Welcome to the forums Sammy! Just have fun and you'll start playing 4 star songs easily.
Gakkun
Welcome to the forums! Don't worry you'll get the hang of hard maps in no time. I as well have difficulties on hards/insane (can't full combo it ;-;)
Well hope you enjoy your stay in the forums and good luck with practicing!
DestinySonata
Hi Sammy and welcome! Just keep having fun and you'll be clearing those babies in no time~
piruchan
Hi Sammy! Welcome, we have cookies.

As for Hards, just keep playing and have fun. Someday you'll be able to beat them. Personally I'm having a hard time with 4 stars, 3.5 is the highest level I'm comfortable with.
Let's be good at it together!

If you have any issues with the game, feel free to ask on #help.
Topic Starter
SammyBSammy
Thank you all! ^_^ I will keep trying, I'm slowly getting there. I'm having a ton of fun with Osu! right now, So I am very happy :)
Zalaria
Glad to see you are enjoying the game so far Sammy ^^ Soon you'll be clearing those 4 stars in no time! I myself still have trouble getting a full combo on anything >.< But with more practice comes improvement and even more practice :D Hope you stay with us! *adds to friends* See ya around! ^w^
K E N N
Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help :)