forum

New Challenge [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
gp0_old
"Fail at nth hitnote". Fail because of HP drain due to missing that and ONLY that hitnote. Not the one before. Not the one after.

Few reasons why this is challenging:
1. Does anyone pay attention to the combo counter while playing?
2. Does the combo counter appear during breaks?
3. Does HP drain vary from map to map?

It'd be best if the number was randomly generated instead of a set "100th" or something easy to remember.

LET'S GO DERP DERP DERP!
anonymous_old

greenpoint0 wrote:

It'd be best if the number was randomly generated instead of a set "100th" or something easy to remember.
Have fun dying exactly where you need to die in the middle of a stream.

I think all challenges should involve passing the map, so no support here.
An64fan
I'm sorry, but this sounds like very fake difficulty. Besides, what good would it do to purposely get a miss?

There was a request way back, something like minesweeper osu! or something... I don't remember too well. But it involved playing while avoiding clicking on mines which would give you a miss if you did click them...and that idea honestly sounded much better to me than this.
Ekaru
Realistically, the only way to do this would be to count every single note and miss a lot, because in order to get the HP Drain Bar low enough where 1 miss will cause you to instant fail, you have to miss many notes, so you can't just keep the combo meter up. Not everyone FCs every single run, either.

That's just ridiculous, sorry. I do not feel like counting every single note, no one does, so it's a silly challenge, sorry. ><;