forum

[Discography] Foreground Eclipse [27/38 songs]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
neurosis

[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/195283][img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/DYl8HZg.png[/img][/url]
Public project for this circle. If you're a fan of Foreground Eclipse please help bring more of this circle to osu!, multiple mapsets per song are fine.

info
Foreground Eclipse was a doujin circle founded in Japan in the spring of 2008 by Suzuori (Guitar and Bass) and Merami (Vocals).The line-up was later completed by Teto (Drums and Screams) who had joined in the autumn, and at about that time the band was named Foreground Eclipse. However, in early 2011, Suzuori left Foreground Eclipse. He has later been replaced by Siym.

They started making arragements of Touhou music in emo/screamo style in 2009, and also writing original songs. They released eight demo CDs, an EP called ‘Missing, Loving…and Suffering EP’, a split with Draw the Emotional called ‘Seated With Liquor’ and four full-length albums called ‘Wishes Hidden In The Foreground Noises’, ‘Tears Will Become Melodies Tonight’, ‘Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone’ and ‘Stories That Last Through the Sleepless Nights’.

Foreground Eclipse released their final album ‘Stories That Last Through the Sleepless Nights’ at the Comiket 85 winter convention in 2013 before disbanding.

Missing,Loving...and Suffering EP

Wishes Hidden In The Foreground Noises

Tears Will Become Melodies Tonight

Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone

by [Hiiro Sakaki]
Seated with Liquor (Draw the Emotional + Foreground Eclipse)

Stories That Last Through The Sleepless Nights

Bonus

Compilations

by [ Seni ]

wip topic, timed .oszs to be added
Alternative
Support!
x2x0x0x0x
Support!!!!!!
Lanturn
I'm hoping someday that someone will pick up escapes. Love that song. Good luck on this project!
Resistencia
support!!
rEdo
Claiming I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That from Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone. Link to the beatmap is in my signature.
Topic Starter
neurosis

rEdo wrote:

Claiming I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That from Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone. Link to the beatmap is in my signature.
added!
if anyone else wants their wip/finished maps added you can post or message me
keeeeeeko
Support!
I plan to make a Storytellers :)
Topic Starter
neurosis

keeeeeeko wrote:

Support!
a collab for storytellers between all foreground eclipse likers could be neat, since its the last song they composed!
Crimson Lacryma
First, the DtE discog project, now this.

140% support. Do it in their memory.
Phonesavanh

emmy wrote:

keeeeeeko wrote:

Support!
a collab for storytellers between all foreground eclipse likers could be neat, since its the last song they composed!
Support :)
Shott
this surely looks amazing
good luck everyone <3
HighSee
Oh, hey, more FE likers. I've been digging Foreground since TwMT. Shame they disbanded. I'm a beginner beatmapper, but I was working on Vermillion Halo recently to pass the time. I've worked on UNKNOWN by Alstroemeria Records but the beatmap became corrupted so I deleted to entire thing.

Any help from the more experienced members would be nice. I have friends who enjoy playing Osu! as well, but they have little to say or know what to say when it comes to helping me edit a beatmap. In particular, patterns. My aesthetic sense is a bit lacking.

One criticism I have received before is that I overload the maps, so let me know if that is definitely the case for this one. I tend to have ideas which then end up as a long playing period or poorly planned.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/162389
Toastedsalad
Support! Will mod any FE song, pm me threadlinks!
[ Lionheart ]
Supporting as much as possible! :D PM me for mods, timing, whatever, i'll do my best to help out!
Let's make osu! a better place :3
Edit: I'm kinda inactive for uncertain time, yet feel free to ask for stuff
Topic Starter
neurosis
Avail_old_1
ahh
SUPPORT SENPAI
Topic Starter
neurosis
Asagi
Support (´・ω・`)b

osu! needs more Foreground Eclipse \o\