forum

Yo! How's it going

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Im so mad bro
Well, today, I told myself I would start using the forum more and, so, I thought that a good way to start would be to make an intro post!

Who am I?
My name is InfinityMoon (or Imad IRL) and I'm a 15 year old circle clicker. I currently live in Switzerland, but, I'm actually Palestinian. I also spent 5 years of my life in Canada causing me to get a Canadian passport. I love Canada as much as I love my home country of Palestine and consider it to be my home and somewhere I can always return to. I do not like to discuss politics online so please don't try to start any political discussions with me as I won't respond / care ^_^.
I'm currently in Year 11 (out of 13) meaning I will be completing my IGCSE's (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) in May and am currently making my choices for the IB (International Baccalaureate) system. I could use some tips on that so it would be great if any current or past IB students could speak to me about their experiences :p.
I speak Arabic, French, English and Spanish and I'm currently learning Japanese. My mum insisted on me learning languages in hopes of a future where people can understand eachother and silly conflicts can be avoided.
I love Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Anime and also play League of Legends with my friends (I suck though and I'm only a Bronze leaguer :p). If you want to hit me up on FFXIV: ARR or LoL click on my user page for more info.

My current aims in Osu! are:
Primarily to improve.
Make new friends with similar interests.
Be in the top 50 of Switzerland.

Well there ya go!
Take care,
InfinityMoon
nanda2009
You're not aiming to have fun in this game?
Nathanael

InfinityMoon wrote:

My mum insisted on me learning languages in hopes of a future where people can understand eachother and silly conflicts can be avoided.
That's kinda hard because of our grammars and accent but I also hope for that.

InfinityMoon wrote:

My current aims in Osu! are:
Primarily to improve.
Make new friends with similar interests.
Be in the top 50 of Switzerland.
As nanda2009 said, why you're not aiming to have fun? Games are meant to have fun.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and have fun on playing..
( You've been playing more than 9 months so I guess you're improving )
Topic Starter
Im so mad bro
Haha, of course having fun is my primary aim but I thought that was a given :p
ngbeslhang

nanda2009 wrote:

Any games are always used to be fun, isn't it?
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu! Imad.
Please enjoy your stay and have fun playing!
Pawsu
Welcome to osu! hope you enjoy and all.~
[-A-]_old
You need to have fun to reach ur aims, lol. oh anyway, welcome :)
nanda2009

ngbeslhang wrote:

nanda2009 wrote:

Any games are always used to be fun, isn't it?
used to be fun
deadbeat

nanda2009 wrote:

bump
t/164914 #3