forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
DestinySonata
I sometimes wonder about people who have 0 posts that upload. Since they have 0 posts, does that mean they don't check the forums at all? If that was the case, wouldn't they not ever see mods on their beatmaps?
Kanye West

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I confess that I hate Tim Hortons and I particularly dislike the shitty marketing that they throw at my face during every ad break in the hockey.
Wtf man Tim Hortons is one of the best things about Canada. French Vanilla coffee is tooo good I get it every day when I go to Toronto
Trash Boat
i have to confess something, i don't care if you don't read it. several years ago, i had an accident with my bike, and because of that, i lost several teeth from the upper jaw. fortunately, my brother made me a prothesis to replace the lost teeth. he's a dental prothesist
Bweh
Must've hurt like all hell, how old were you?
Ikikaera

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Welp, I got an abismal score on my maths test. At this rate I may be fucked for passing this year. Well, I hope not. I mean it would be bad if I don't pass this year. I guess I better get cracking.
I'm pretty sure that I won't pass the year. I'm bothered that it doesn't even bother me.
mathexpert

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Welp, I got an abismal score on my maths test. At this rate I may be fucked for passing this year. Well, I hope not. I mean it would be bad if I don't pass this year. I guess I better get cracking.
maybe you'd have done better if you kept your lucky cirno math charm in your left pocket, works every time! Take it from somebody studying calculuz
Vish024

Kanye West wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I confess that I hate Tim Hortons and I particularly dislike the shitty marketing that they throw at my face during every ad break in the hockey.
Wtf man Tim Hortons is one of the best things about Canada. French Vanilla coffee is tooo good I get it every day when I go to Toronto
I've never had their coffee/products before and am not even remotely interested in them, I'm just sick of every second ad during NHL breaks being about Tim Hortons.

Kanye West wrote:

Tim Hortons is one of the best things about Canada.
That's just insulting towards Canada.
Chiuyo
I usually agree with people when they tell me I'm wrong even if it's not true.
And when I hate someone I usually always think bad thoughts about them, and that really takes away my time even if it's not worth it.
Trash Boat

Brian OA wrote:

Must've hurt like all hell, how old were you?
Witch Mercy
I'm gullible as hell and also very forgiving.
Even if you have done something that has hurt me really badly in the past, I'll still be here for you if you need someone.
Navizel
I feel better when I'm naked. No sexual/being horny involved at all. It's just that I feel free and relaxed.
Trash Boat
wow. no offense at all, but that remind me of this
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/24172

i figured out that there was 2 users stalking me. how? because now we are mutual
Jordan
I have synaesthesia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

When I was a child I used to swap letters with sounds as some kind of mental game (I thought it was a normal thing lol) and such. Never really experienced the grapheme -> color type, but I tend to relate places with colors (example: school feels yellow) and music too. It's a nice feeling and it's kinda hard to explain in words, it's like I can "see" or feel the colors when listening to music and such. I can't imagine what life would be without that since I've always had it but it would suck

osu! is pretty much perfect to experience it at my fullest which is one of the reasons I've played this game a lot before it started to get more frustrating than fun.
Trash Boat
the funny part is that they didnt noticed it yet
Yarissa
I feel like I'm really bad at making compelling arguments unless I prepare beforehand or think about it after I fail to make my points and bring it up later.

It's slightly obnoxious when I have conflicting opinions with someone and can't argue my points when it matters
Bweh
Well, you need to make sure you opinions are well-founded. If you can't think up of any good points to make on the spot, you probably haven't thought it through enough, or it's been a while since you have. Even then, there's nothing stopping you or the speaker from dropping a small "let's talk about it later."
Vish024

Kaoru wrote:

I feel like I'm really bad at making compelling arguments unless I prepare beforehand or think about it after I fail to make my points and bring it up later.

It's slightly obnoxious when I have conflicting opinions with someone and can't argue my points when it matters
You think too hard and need to learn to let things go.
Mianki

Jordan wrote:

SPOILER
I have synaesthesia

When I was a child I used to swap letters with sounds as some kind of mental game (I thought it was a normal thing lol) and such. Never really experienced the grapheme -> color type, but I tend to relate places with colors (example: school feels yellow) and music too. It's a nice feeling and it's kinda hard to explain in words, it's like I can "see" or feel the colors when listening to music and such. I can't imagine what life would be without that since I've always had it but it would suck

osu! is pretty much perfect to experience it at my fullest which is one of the reasons I've played this game a lot before it started to get more frustrating than fun.
Seeing or feeling colors when listening to music sounds trippy and cool.

Me and most of my middle school classmates went to the same junior high school and on the first year of jr. high school, one of my old classmates told me that I was one of the most childish persons in our middle school class. That sentence really struck me because I didn't wanna be childish and I wanted to be "cool". After that sentence I started to really think what should I say and how should I act so that I wouldn't be childish. That led me to be silent and awkward because I didn't wanna do or say anything that was childish. I was somewhat silent in middle school but I was a lot more open then. So throughout jr. high school I always had that "don't be childish" thought on the back of my head and it really affected me. After jr. high school I realized that I should be just myself and not to overthink what should I say.
Today I'm still pretty silent and shy and awkward but I try to express myself more and more. But to this day I still wonder would I be somewhat different and more open person if I hadn't heard that sentence.
Foxtrot

Jordan wrote:

I have synaesthesia

i don't have synaesthesia, but i do totally understand when you say that you relate places with colours, because it happens to me all the time, too
Ikikaera
I used to bully, destroy stuff and steal a lot in elementary school. I even broke someone's nose once. I was pretty close to being suspended from the school.

After me and my family moved, I had to go to a different school and I didn't know anyone. That was the time where I started to become who I am now.
I don't know what would've happened if I never changed the school.
Vuelo Eluko

Chris9427 wrote:

I used to bully, destroy stuff and steal a lot in elementary school. I even broke someone's nose once. I was pretty close to being suspended from the school.

After me and my family moved, I had to go to a different school and I didn't know anyone. That was the time where I started to become who I am now.
you'd end up getting jail time for assault, then during community service you'll punch a hobo and end up under house arrest where you'll spend a lot of time on the computer, discover Osu! much earlier, and spend all your time practicing and eventually end up leading Germany to victory at OWC 2013.

But I guess there's no point wondering what could have been :roll:
Ikikaera

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

But I guess there's no point wondering what could have been :roll:
I'm always curious what would happen when I make a decision. It could have a huge impact on my life, whether it's positive or negative. That's why I hate decisions. I'm always going to miss out on anything if I have to choose between multiple things.
I'd just love to have something that shows me what would have happened if I made a different decision.
Trash Boat
what did they do to off-topic, what is this?
Ceph23
Why was this moved here? This thread isn' t anywhere near as bad as the other threads in this horrible place.
You can even say there are some perfectly sound conversations in here and there.
Ephemeral

Ceph23 wrote:

Why was this moved here? This thread isn' t anywhere near as bad as the other threads in this horrible place.
You can even say there are some perfectly sound conversations in here and there.
haaahahahaah
Trash Boat
thats not funny Ephy
Ikikaera
Eh, I think it's a good solution. Now other threads will have a chance to stay up instead of being pushed down because of threads like this one.
Cyclohexane
can we rename this section "idiocy containment facility"
Trash Boat
no we cant. only Aei.... whatever its name was
Ikikaera
I'm extremely weak. My limbs also shake whenever I strain them and when I try to keep them calm.
This leads to me failing some osu! maps, even easy ones.
Wojjan
CHANGE IS GOOD!
This thread was 30% confessions and 70% the neither funny nor interesting thread. If you have an existing discussion about your dics and paraphernalia ongoing in here, move it to over there.
CHANGE IS GREAT!
There has come a new thread for the rest of you. Confess!