forum

[duplicate] Score Mod ON

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Streaming4You
Hello , I want this new mod to come to live .

Simply it's a mod used for online practice ( it sends score + the amount of times you played the song ..etc ) but it doesn't send your ranking or lower your rank.

Because if you played a song and missed a combo you will get lose some ranks which is bad , and i don't want to play offline because of the score thingy with lvl up stuff .

So please I guess this mod is a must after Peppy V2 ranking system ?

Please Read this , I know this was rejected a lot but since peppy V2 I need to play the map i want with mods so Edit won't work with me and if i played offline mode I won't get the score neither the retries i wanted , so that's my point of view .

Tell me if i did anything wrong here.
XPJ38
So basically you want a practice mod. Requested multiple times, and it's not going to happen. You should bump one of the other threads to continue the conversation.

Also lol, it has just been asked in another thread 4 hours ago.
Topic Starter
Streaming4You

XPJ38 wrote:

So basically you want a practice mod. Requested multiple times, and it's not going to happen. You should bump one of the other threads to continue the conversation.

Also lol, it has just been asked in another thread 4 hours ago.
Sir , the thing i want is similar to the practice mod , because it's important let's say for example i want to play a beatmap without submitting my rank cuz i will get a bad one and then it will lead to decrease in global ranking which effects everything .

I'm talking about training to DT a 170 BPM map for example , you can't play it in the Edit menu or play it offline cuz you won't submit your (retries) or your (score that is used to lvl you up) that's my point , it's more likely a practice but i can't see what's wrong here ? The NO-Fail mod will submit your score + ranking and i don't want that to happen .
XPJ38
I understand what you are asking but as I told you previously: this won't happen. Play online and submit scores, or play offline and don't submit scores.