forum

Heyo I'm Nozoyo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nozoyo
Welp, I've had this account for two years, but I've never been to the forums oddly enough. I started playing really actively only a month ago and doing my best to improve in a very short time. I play with pen and keyboard.
I am 16 years old and am from the Netherlands. I speak English, Dutch, French and am also learning Japanese at the moment (as weeaboo as that may sound).

Please take care of me (:
Kazutakee
Welcome to the forums

Until not long ago, I was also very inactive in the forums, but I found out that writing in forums and greeting newcomers was very nice.
Its cool you speak that many languages. I too speak some (Danish, English, German and a bit chinese. The chinese sucks but I will train it after high school).
The community is very nice and I'm sure you'd like it ;)

Btw. I like your Nisekoi profile pic.
Topic Starter
nozoyo

Kazutakee wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Until not long ago, I was also very inactive in the forums, but I found out that writing in forums and greeting newcomers was very nice.
Its cool you speak that many languages. I too speak some (Danish, English, German and a bit chinese. The chinese sucks but I will train it after high school).
The community is very nice and I'm sure you'd like it ;)

Btw. I like your Nisekoi profile pic.
Thank you for the welcome and the compliments ! Chinese seems very hard, but I'd would like to learn that too one day, but I will just finish japanese first. Languages are really cool ツ
SharinganGirl
Hello Nozoyo, welcome to the osu forums!
Please enjoy your stay here, and you have a nice picture!
deadbeat
about 38 hours ago KnownAsAnn has changed their username to nozoyo!
i guess you're starting anew :p welcome to the forums. let me know if you need help finding something :)
Topic Starter
nozoyo

deadbeat wrote:

about 38 hours ago KnownAsAnn has changed their username to nozoyo!
i guess you're starting anew :p welcome to the forums. let me know if you need help finding something :)
Yeah I have this account for over two years, but I started playing really active recently as you could see in my history, and I read you could change name once if you donate money so I figured I'd just do that, my old name was getting tiresom anyway :) Thanks for the welcome.

SharinganGirl wrote:

Hello Nozoyo, welcome to the osu forums!
Please enjoy your stay here, and you have a nice picture!
Thank you !