Full Tablet
Dash: X
Right: M
Left: N
Sharpy_old

MrSake wrote:

Left: ←
Right: ↓
Dash: < (next to left shift in Finnish keyboard)
Same here :D
Neiji Razuiya
<--- and ---> dash Lshift ♫♪
desaturation
Right: →
Dash: leftshift
ShioriMizu

hatsuchiin wrote:

Dash: leftshift
Default here. :D
Nad
← → & left click
buffyfan
left: L
right: Ä
dash: left shift

I can't use the ← or → button for left or right because they are too small :(
FrzR
POV Left, POV Right and X as Dash. (PSP as Gamepad) lolol
-[KaRen]-
Left:←
right:→
dash:↓
because it is more easier to control ;)
Akai Tenshi
Left: x
Right: v
Dash : mouse
menu: w
Nidavellir
Dash: Q
pmon
Default represent! <- -> Lshift
Reyshka
Default :)
LoLonginus
<A D> M1 for dash.
[Maid] NekoRyo
Dash - D
Move - Default
[ Mephisto ]
Default :D
katsura_zabeth
Left: NumPad 7
Right: NumPad 9
Dash: Z
tsundoll
Default. I've found that the left control could possibly be better but I don't want to relearn how to dash.
Krah
Left Hand :
← : Left
→ : Right

Right Hand :
Right Click : Dash
THS
default + left click for dash
- Kuromizu -
"a" for left & "d" for right space for dash
tsundoll
Question for all of you that use the mouse to dash. Are you all left handed? I could never got left and right using my left hand
Shyguy

tsundoll wrote:

Question for all of you that use the mouse to dash. Are you all left handed? I could never got left and right using my left hand
I use the mouse to dash and I'm dominantly right handed. I use A + D to move though.
Nadger
In my whole time in this game I had so much key settings that I don't even remember all of those. Basically my play style is playing with index/middle finger in right hand as movement, and index/middle finger in left hand as dash (yes, I always click dash with 2 fingers, even if it's small key). Keys? For dash there is Z, X, left alt, left shift, sometimes left ctrl, in the past there was tab, A, Q, sometimes I want smaller distance between hands, then I set it as "?" key, right shift, right alt, right ctrl... It really depends on my mood, sometimes I change my keys about 20 times per day lol. And for movement? Mainly 1/2 on numerical keyboard or left/down arrow, but in the past I played on 4/5, 7/8, del/end and some other combinations too.

^ lol so much text that if I was someone else, I wouldn't even read it.
tsundoll

Shyguy wrote:

tsundoll wrote:

I use the mouse to dash and I'm dominantly right handed. I use A + D to move though.
I'm so used to dashing with my left hand that when I tried this I'd do things out of order and miss everything haha
YERTI

tsundoll wrote:

i dash with right hand and im right handed
MoGu
Left Right Shift. Defaults are awesome (:

YERTI wrote:

tsundoll wrote:

i dash with right hand and im right handed
how
autofanboy
Left Right Space

Figure it out yourself :>

Probably not left is dash key and right space = move left right ya kno
Gilochan
I dash using mouse on my left hand. Im right handed. Quite comfy for me. Btw my control is , and /. isnt a problem
WorldDomination
← and →
dash: Mouse click using left hand and I'm right handed.
Yostel
left : 7, right : 9, dash : TAB
Topic Starter
VelperK

Nadger wrote:

In my whole time in this game I had so much key settings that I don't even remember all of those. Basically my play style is playing with index/middle finger in right hand as movement, and index/middle finger in left hand as dash (yes, I always click dash with 2 fingers, even if it's small key). Keys? For dash there is Z, X, left alt, left shift, sometimes left ctrl, in the past there was tab, A, Q, sometimes I want smaller distance between hands, then I set it as "?" key, right shift, right alt, right ctrl... It really depends on my mood, sometimes I change my keys about 20 times per day lol. And for movement? Mainly 1/2 on numerical keyboard or left/down arrow, but in the past I played on 4/5, 7/8, del/end and some other combinations too.

^ lol so much text that if I was someone else, I wouldn't even read it.
i didnt lol

tho cool story bro

edit: nice ava
Killua99
:o left hand arrow and right hand dash.. imagine that e.e
THS
default + dash with left click (left hand)
Antilx
Left and right on the numpad and shift.
Kitokofox
I use the default, left, right, and shift. At one point I considered left right and click for shift.
DestinySonata
I use the default.
Left, Right and Left-Shift

But I want to switch to
Left, Right and Down / Right-Shift for one hand.
show more