forum

[duplicate] [Osu!]New game mod: Sniper mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ntasuto
I was thinking of it for quite long time, so i decided to give it a shot and suggest it :)

So , about this mod the general aim is for players to require much more accuracy when hitting notes and not escape with full combo coz they hit 1 pixel on the note's hit box(not sure if osu works with hitbox but i just guess) :P

The picture bellow explains pretty much everything. If not feel free to post any questions .

P.S. Forget to add that the Score multipliers are also for demonstration purpose only !

Support the idea if you like it and gimme some feedback if possible ^^
Jacqli
You like to plays Dart are you?

for the new mod, i don't think that i can support this idea. Since osu! already has enough of mod already.

inb4 when you play CS 5+ + HR . . . .
Rio-
Kinda looks like "Better Accuracy = Better Score" thing in addition with "As Center as Possible = Better Score", but still a good idea though....

Jacqli wrote:

Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai
Hirano Aya (Haruhi Suzumiya) - God Knows
Topic Starter
Ntasuto

Jacqli wrote:

You like to plays Dart are you?

for the new mod, i don't think that i can support this idea. Since osu! already has enough of mod already.

About the CS 5+ +HR dont forget that the cursors hit box is still smaller than most of the cursors players use, even if you an use a 500x500px cursor , that will only just be an icon. so let me try give an example

let it be that cursor hitbox is 10x10px
CS 1-5+ are lets say 150x150,125x125, 100x100, 75x75, 50x50... and so on

the sniper mod will still be able to function properly with all the circle sizes since the cursor's hitbox is smaller than the hitcircle itself.

this is the most simple way i can describe that :?
deadbeat
i'm pretty sure there is a request for something like this. i'll need to do some digging >_<

i have no idea where it is x.x
that's rather annoying
Marcin
Poor deadbeat p/31209

I'm not sure why it is in completed requests already though. Leaving it to ya.
deadbeat
t/113594 FOUND IT!!!!!
Topic Starter
Ntasuto
Well i did search the feature request but nothing came up. and i didn't really know what to search exactly :/

sorry for the duplication , didn't , mean to.
deadbeat
it's fine. search is broken at the moment anyway x.x