forum

Never said hi when I first joined.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reddish96
Hi I'm Reddish96. But call me Chris. I joined about 4 months ago and I'm a female player from Canada and my main game mode Taiko, But I am learning to play Osu. I use Bamboo Connect tablet only for osu, And mix of Keyboard and Mouse for other modes. I hate Hidden mod and Sometimes I play with Hard, Flashlight and Sudden Death. I am a Earthbound/Mother fan, Homestuck fan, MLP Fan, Sonic Fan, Mario fan......Well basically I play a lot of video games. I have trouble with fast pace maps and I am also Very Shy. :oops:

Nice to meet ya. :)
PearlescentMoon
Hello reddish96, welcome to the forums and Osu! :)
I'm an Osu mania player, but if you ever want to verse, feel free to message me. I like to verse people and make new friends ^_^
Happy Gaming!
Topic Starter
reddish96
Thanks and Ok. But just as a note, I'm Only Learning to play Osu!Mania so if I do vs with you I prob be really bad. :lol:
PearlescentMoon

reddish96 wrote:

Thanks and Ok. But just as a note, I'm Only Learning to play Osu!Mania so if I do vs with you I prob be really bad. :lol:

It's okay :D just gotta practice ^_^ I was terrible when I first started out... and still... I need more practice too :P
Zalaria
Le gasp! Y u no like hidden? Lol jk xp (I love hidden <3) So you like taiko mode? I'm uncoordinated in taiko and mania mode x_x I prefer osu! standard ^^ and welcome to the forums! :D
Luxie_old
nice to meet you chris

canadians are v cool
Topic Starter
reddish96
@Zalaria Yeah, in fact I found this game while searching Taiko gameplay after watching Game Exchange video. So I mainly played (And failed a lot and like you said Was Very uncoordinated as well....well I still am at fast pace songs XD) Taiko at first and now I play any mode when I feel like it But my most played (By Play count) Are as follow; Taiko, Osu!Standard, Osu!Mania, Catchthebeat. And I just don't like hidden cause it hard for me to remember when to hit the Notes in Taiko. (Basicly I am spamming the keys hoping I got it lol)
@Luxie Thanks and Nice to meet ya too! ^_^
AmberLynx
Canadaland fawk yeah
Here, have a pre-poutine

Don't be shy, I love you.
Welcome~
YTYuyu
aww i was happy that a Canadian is here, but noticed that you're at the west coast ><

don't let that bring you down, welcome and i'm sure you'll make a lot of friends this way :D
Topic Starter
reddish96
Thanks! I hope I can make some friends here. ^_^
Mineko
welcome :)
Lolzy
Welcome :) i joined 4 months ago too
I love canada o3o
*Adds to friends*