Clinton VanSciver & Swedish Egil - Love Letters (MitiS Chill

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexous
Oh I did not realize this got ranked
Grats lu :)
aDiclonius
kinda sad to see there is apparently no mapper who puts more effort into his work to atleast map the whole song and not just a quarter of it, but yeah the structure of the mapping is extremly well done ...
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
no effort?
REALLY?
please read the description
Mapping Suicide Note took longer to map than it would take to map the whole song
Go map the whole song, collabing note by note with someone and then show how you made a better work spending weeks to finish it!
By what I have seen, your version is far from it. Really far.

Don't say I didn't put effort on this because I probably put more effort than you will ever put in your version.
Go on and finish your map, make it full version if that's so important, it still won't be as good as this "effortless quarter of a song".

You can say ANYTHING. You can say you don't like the map for this reason or that reason, you can rate 1, you can start a shitstorm and tell everyone how shit the map is if you want.
But don't EVER come to one of my threads to say I don't put effort on my maps again. Instead, try to do better. Consider this a challenge.
Konei

[Luanny] wrote:

no effort?
REALLY?
I lol'd hard.
Mismagius

aDiclonius wrote:

kinda sad to see there is apparently no mapper who puts more effort into his work to atleast map the whole song and not just a quarter of it, but yeah the structure of the mapping is extremly well done ...
kinda sad to see there are apparently no people who knows how to read a description..
Stefan

aDiclonius wrote:

Oh mann, warum immer wir..
aDiclonius

Blue Dragon wrote:

aDiclonius wrote:

kinda sad to see there are apparently no people who knows how to read a description..
and what does it say? "its looped", hey its called music, its everything looped, since its not like 90% of all osu maps have copy pasted parts of patterns in it... also saying its "to hard" to map is no point either
aDiclonius

[Luanny] wrote:

no effort?
REALLY?
Mapping Suicide Note took longer to map than it would take to map the whole song
Go map the whole song, collabing note by note with someone and then show how you made a better work spending weeks to finish it!

Don't say I didn't put effort on this because I probably put more effort than you will ever put in your version.
Go on and finish your map, make it full version if that's so important, it still won't be as good as this "effortless quarter of a song".

You can say ANYTHING. You can say you don't like the map for this reason or that reason, you can rate 1, you can start a shitstorm and tell everyone how shit the map is if you want.
But don't EVER come to one of my threads to say I don't put effort on my maps again. Instead, try to do better. Consider this a challenge.

the osu community is really the most unfriendly of all...

its from my point of view just no argument to say "its looped" since over 99% of all music pieces are looped. Futhermore in generel not full maped songs dont even have a shot to get ranked, because bats say "you have to map the full, or its not rankable". And still i dont see the point of effort in it, if you compere it to others work (not mine), which never got ranked. I just see you going together with others aggresive on me without trying to talk normal. like it said, its not like i want to talk you map bad, i also gave it full stars, but still im feeling uncomfortable to the point that this is not a song maped since its not even 2 mins maped, while the original piece is nearly 5 mins long.
Mismagius
I don't think you can understand this was a 1-note collab that took weeks to be finished. Please, learn how to read the description. Also, learn to read Lu's post. If you feel like that, we don't really care.
aDiclonius

[Luanny] wrote:

. Instead, try to do better. Consider this a challenge.
btw, pls never argue this way ever in your life again...
aDiclonius

Blue Dragon wrote:

I don't think you can understand this was a 1-note collab that took weeks to be finished. Please, learn how to read the description. Also, learn to read Lu's post. If you feel like that, we don't really care.
you should stop being a dickhead considering people can have a differnent oppinion the you...
Mismagius
I can see you're not even trying to understand that mapping a 1-note collab in a 3-4 min song is pretty hard. She's right, do it better then come here to talk we did not put effort. Also, stop doubleposting.
Secretpipe
Gratz :D/
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
yeah, I really want to see this guy trying to get his FULL LENGTH VERSION ranked
haha
pls go back to school...
learn to read.
Yuzeyun

aDiclonius wrote:

because bats say "you have to map the full, or its not rankable".
I've never seen one say such a thing. Stop generalizing. /topic

Blue Dragon wrote:

I can see you're not even trying to understand that mapping a 1-note collab in a 3-4 min song is pretty hard. She's right, do it better then come here to talk we did not put effort. Also, stop doubleposting.
more like a torture to finish *cough*
Stefan

aDiclonius wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

you should stop being a dickhead considering people can have a differnent oppinion the you...
Die Tatsache, dass so eine Collab ewig lang braucht, kann einfach nicht als "Faulheit" bezeichnet werden. Du nennst das faul, weil sie " nur einen Teil des Liedes " gemappt hat, aber ausdrücklich erwähnt wird, dass das Original unmapbare Parts hat. Was bedeuten kann, dass dann die Qualität darunter leiden kann. Außerdem hast du - laut deiner Aussage - nicht die leiseste Ahnung wie viel Arbeit in die Map reingesteckt wurde. Nicht nur die Map zu mappen, aber auch sich die Zeit nehmen, auf die Mods einzugehen, Modder zu suchen und nach Testplays zu fragen. Aber dies musste man sowieso vielen übel nehmen, deswegen belasse ich es hier mal.

Außerdem, wenn du meinst, dass die Community unfreundlich ist, dann geh einfach ohne was zu sagen. Wenn du meinst, dass eine Community deswegen unfreundlich ist, nur weil du der einzige Mensch weit und breit bist, der diese Meinung vertritt, während alle anderen sich einig sind, dann schön. Ohne beleidigung zu wirken, stimme ich BD zu, dass du wirklich (noch) keine Ahnung hast, wie viel Mühe/Zeit in die Map reingesteckt wurde um sie rankbar zu machen.

For translation pm me, My english Is just bad for long posts.
Zare
^ tl; dr:

you're stupid, pls learn how mapping and modding works before trying to judge other's works.

2nd part is pretty much "go away"
Topic Starter
[Luanny]
I was already going to copy paste to google translator heh
no more drama pls
aDiclonius

[Luanny] wrote:

I was already going to copy paste to google translator heh
no more drama pls
its not even drama, since you would need 2 sides for that. i just posted some valid points of my opion and get hates and insults as result. dont even get why people take stuff like this so personal. dont know if this kid behaivor is just internet like, or just a lot of osu peole cant deal with regular discusions.

"Hey, you are so awesome and your beatmap is the best on earth that ever happend, love you so much"
i guess thats what a forum was made for and is only accepted
Mismagius

aDiclonius wrote:

i just posted some valid points of my opion and get hates and insults as result.
Okay then:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I don't think you can understand this was a 1-note collab that took weeks to be finished.

[Luanny] wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

aDiclonius wrote:

you should stop being a dickhead

aDiclonius wrote:

the osu community is really the most unfriendly of all...

Okay then.

Not even worth continuing.
dkun
this stops here

if any sides have any complaints or the OP wants this unlocked, please send me a PM.