forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit

Sethlied wrote:

weeaboos
They're everywhere.
UnderminE
sexeh
CsavarNat16
Kasen Ibara
Wojjan
Made a userpage.
Sethlied

Wojjan wrote:

Made a userpage.
I don't know how to make a userpage.
silmarilen
get supporter
Devalix_old
< Black★Rock Shooter
V Miku
Weed
Fish
anthag
Orin Kaenbyous little zombie fairy
Seikunai
Rin Kagamine

I need to fix it tomorrow, I'm noticing some low opacity brushmarks.
silmarilen
< white rock shooter. since it's been 2 years today since i first started using it, and i thought some people might want to see it again.
v still black rock shooter
Liiraye
;_;
Zeraph

Liiraye wrote:

;_;
gl liiraye.
Yoeri
helo
Native_old_1

Yoeri wrote:

helo
Nice picture of me!

Some random girl. Collab with ityka
Sethlied
too wide
Wok
My profile picture is Kirigaya Kazuto.
I also recently made a "Married to: Nase Mitsuki"-thingy (whatever it's called), that I added to my signature. > x<
-Seren-
a recycled avatar
CsavarNat16
< Mokou again
v random stuff because idk :I
Restless Spirit
y u no maek moko signater
Ideolo
smoking avatar and signature that isn't cool
CsavarNat16

Powersocke wrote:

y u no maek moko signater
because im lazy :(
mekadon_old
Avatar is from a random image I found, I just removed the background. The signature is a reference to... uh, something interesting, google it :3
Restless Spirit

CsavarNat16 wrote:

There you go. Modify to your own preferences.
CsavarNat16

Powersocke wrote:

CsavarNat16 wrote:

There you go. Modify to your own preferences.
<3
Thanks, I'll use it when I want. :D
Restless Spirit
To be perrfectly honest, I'd rather put the picture at the far right and maximize this effect by adding in another little piece of transparent picture on the left, then it would look like what I use. But that's just my opinion. c:
CsavarNat16

Powersocke wrote:

To be perrfectly honest, I'd rather put the picture at the far right and maximize this effect by adding in another little piece of transparent picture on the left, then it would look like what I use. But that's just my opinion. c:
Hmm, I still like the result tho, but thanks for the suggestion anyway :3 oh also for the sig xD
Restless Spirit
I decided on putting Ame no Uzume as seen in Shin Megami: Tensei - Strange Journey into my signature and avatar. I just loved the design. Also, she's a japanese goddess in the shinto religion, if I recall correctly.
Kitsunemimi
While I sort of appreciate the style of head_out_of_frame, what it kind of looks like you did there is cut her into two, put the top half in your avatar, and the other half on the opposite end of your signature... And also, there's a massive gaping area of emptiness on the left half of your sig, which, while right-shifted images can create a nice effect, in my personal opinion, it doesn't have good balance when the empty space is close to half or more of the total space... (I actually wanted to mention this with your previous signature as well.)

But other than that, it's cool. Don't mind me, just being an image/sig comp faggot x:
Bweh
Oh shit that reminds me of something pretty clever some guys at another forum used to do. brb doing that

Edit okay yeah
Quaraezha
That's some top quality images you got there, Brian.
Bweh
Yeah, I know

I was just screwing around
Restless Spirit

Kitsunemimi wrote:

While I sort of appreciate the style of head_out_of_frame, what it kind of looks like you did there is cut her into two, put the top half in your avatar, and the other half on the opposite end of your signature... And also, there's a massive gaping area of emptiness on the left half of your sig, which, while right-shifted images can create a nice effect, in my personal opinion, it doesn't have good balance when the empty space is close to half or more of the total space... (I actually wanted to mention this with your previous signature as well.)

But other than that, it's cool. Don't mind me, just being an image/sig comp faggot x:
Thanks for the feedback anyways.
But on the other hand, this is my personal taste. I love rightshifted images in signatures without actually having something on the left. I simply love that kind of composition. And yeah, I actually did cut her in half and her lower half is seen in the signature.
What I like even more is making a leftshifted picture as well, but I am lacking of ideas and I didn't want to put the Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey logo there, so it stays empty.
But when I come up with something better than that, I obviously change the signature.

So you could say I also am a image/sig comp faggot, but in my own way.
That said, this is my ava/sig combo in another forum:
http://puu.sh/4Z2Xb.jpg
Wojjan
Sometimes I want to change my avatar and then I look at my avatar and then I don't.
Quaraezha
Doing so means no more animated avatars ;_;
NotEvenDoomMusic
avatar is an temporary gap filler for something else... in which i have no clue what it might be though.
EDIT: signature is an temporary gap filler for something else... i don't even know what i did there.
Kyujuroku 96
Avatar: Random panda girl. Signature: A human Lilligant.
Restless Spirit
And here goes my Nekomata signature.
Doesn't quite fit entirely though.

EDIT: Y'know what? Screw this. Switched them. Nekomata avatar and Ame no Uzume signature, both as seen in Shin Megami Tensei.
AnreFM
ava; yaoi shirou
sigs; yaoi modding policy
Devalix_old
Both avatar and signature are Black★Rock Shooter.
show more