orz
devkit4384
this skin is going to be epic :)
Wizard Of Orz

devkit4384 wrote:

GladiOol
Wow, I would love to see this finished :D
This would sure be one of the best skins ever made!
xerxes_oli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Utena

xerxes_oli wrote:

release it.... NAO!!
nevah, it'll be done ...someday
Nharox
I want the menu optionts. :[
Topic Starter
Utena
Bump for available download.
GladiOol

Utena wrote:

Bump for available download.
Wow man... this is awesome :D
This should be in when the new update is comming :P
Wizard Of Orz
its such a sexy and beautiful skin but its sort of hard to play with :o
devkit4384
This theme is incredibly well made and deserves a special spot on osu!me.

My only suggestion is redesigning the curser, cuase it's a big combobreaker.

supergarlic wrote:

very sexy
LuigiHann
Wow this looks a lot better than I remember
Topic Starter
Utena

devkit4384 wrote:

This theme is incredibly well made and deserves a special spot on osu!me.

My only suggestion is redesigning the curser, cuase it's a big combobreaker.

supergarlic wrote:

very sexy

Well I like the cursor ;-; , yea its weird to play with it at first, but i got used and hey I'm doing well xD, but I'll see if i can do a second cursor pic, so people can replace it if they want :)

LuigiHann@ thanks a lot :D
devkit4384
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cesc
Can I use some stuffs of this skin in my Bleach map? :P
viewtopic.php?t=11108
Topic Starter
Utena

cesc wrote:

Can I use some stuffs of this skin in my Bleach map? :P
viewtopic.php?t=11108
Sure, tho i recommend you doing urself ; ), but no problem in using it, go ahead.
Wizard Of Orz
BUMP FOR HOPE <3
llKite
I always use Utena's Lucky Star skin(easy to see,bright and cute :3)
Now then here are another masterpiece by Utena =D
Topic Starter
Utena
Bump for updates! :D
Wizard Of Orz
why is it 09/09/09 ._.

It's december and it is still sexy except the colored faces look really wierd. I think you should use items or shapes because colored in faces just look strange ;[
LuigiHann
Hahaha either way you should make use of the "overlay" sprites, which appear in front of the coloring, to make sprites that get some parts tinted and other parts not tinted. It's not hard to do, the overlay sprite just needs the exact same size and placement as the regular sprite, so you can usually just make it by hiding some layers in photoshop and saving again under the different name

so you could make it so only their hats or hair get colored or whatever
Lilac
The Bleach skin is very...chibi like...

Not that it is bad or anything but... I never saw Bleach as a Chibi sort of thing...

Or maybe it's just me.
Topic Starter
Utena
yea my bad, i was kinda sleep when i changed the topic date lol! and i was thinkin it was cool ~

And for the chibi alike, well what's wrong with that? Bleach does have a comedy side :)
I'm not doing manly hairy chested guys as fruits!
Dragvon
Loved CTB characters!
But you must do one with Kenpachi :(

Belo trabalho Utena :>
Lilac

Utena wrote:

Bleach does have a comedy side :)
Mostly, it's serious. Just listen to "Velonica"
Topic Starter
Utena
yea i know there is seriousness mainly, but its a mix of everything in the end... anyways why are you picking on my fruits D: lol
SuzumiyaKyon
There is a severe lack of fruits in the file I downloaded. I DEMAND THE VERY FRUITS WE WERE PROMISED!!! Please.
Topic Starter
Utena

SuzumiyaKyon wrote:

There is a severe lack of fruits in the file I downloaded. I DEMAND THE VERY FRUITS WE WERE PROMISED!!! Please.
Lol im sorry, i did uploaded another rar file i just forgot to change the link xD but there it is~
SuzumiyaKyon
Them fruits be SMEXEH! They're pretty nice, but I didn't expect the drops you threw in. They look pretty nice, just wish I could've seen that first drop you had put in the first post. Think you could put up a .jpg of that very same drop? Thanx! :)
Topic Starter
Utena

SuzumiyaKyon wrote:

Them fruits be SMEXEH! They're pretty nice, but I didn't expect the drops you threw in. They look pretty nice, just wish I could've seen that first drop you had put in the first post. Think you could put up a .jpg of that very same drop? Thanx! :)
sure, here it is http://up.ppy.sh/files/fruit-drop.png :)
Sousei
MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wizard Of Orz
200 hundred pounds of sousei
Vanmonky

supergarlic wrote:

devkit4384 wrote:

Teras
Can't wait for the update :)
Topic Starter
Utena
Fellas I've been trying to figure out something on my spare time, to do as the Rank Letters, i've tried some stuff but they were ugly, i do have some idea of how i want it to be, still would be nice if i could have some ideas from other people :)

<3 all~
Dragvon

Utena wrote:

Fellas I've been trying to figure out something on my spare time, to do as the Rank Letters, i've tried some stuff but they were ugly, i do have some idea of how i want it to be, still would be nice if i could have some ideas from other people :)

<3 all~
You could make the Ranking screen one using shikai,bankai, and etc~
Like Ichigo as A, Holding Zangetsu as S, Bankai at SS, 1st Hollow mask as gray S, and Final hollow form as gray SS :3
popoyo
This is beyond epic.
Ph0X
This doesn't relate to my interests at all, but it probably is one of the rare skins that doesn't make my eyes bleed.
That was a compliment btw, it looks very clean and professional, keep on the great work, osu! needs more people like you.
show more