forum

Fail Off/Other Request [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I think there should be a Fail Off option in the game, that way players who aren't very good at the game can still move on in their favorite songs even though they miss a ton of beats.

I also don't think the health bar should go down between the beats of the music. If you have to wait a while for the next beat it's not fair that you lose health to something that you can't control. The health bar should just go down when you mess up beats, not the wait time between the beats.
awp

Xayne wrote:

I think there should be a Fail Off option in the game, that way players who aren't very good at the game can still move on in their favorite songs even though they miss a ton of beats.
Use the No-fail mod. Read the FAQ for more info if you need to.

Xayne wrote:

I also don't think the health bar should go down between the beats of the music. If you have to wait a while for the next beat it's not fair that you lose health to something that you can't control. The health bar should just go down when you mess up beats, not the wait time between the beats.
The rate at which HP drains is already influenced by the number and density of notes. It's strictly a visual feature for any map that isn't poorly made.
Gens
In song menu:

Mod Selection (F1) -> NoFail

Also, it's too late for you to request a gameplay change, sorry. Depending on some maps it can be unfair, yes, but that's how the game works, and it won't be removed.

EDIT: NINJA'DD