forum

Hello! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xephora
Hello everyone, Xephora here! I just wanted to pop in and say hi~
I heard of osu! from a few friends of mine and ever since then I've been in love with the game I'm still new to this game and I have to say I kinda suck T_T but hopefully I'll improve!
[Maid] NekoRyo
Hello~ Welcome to osu and the forum side of it!~ :D don't worry~ someday you will be as good as everyone!~ just keep practice and practice!~ anyways~ have fun~!
Kunieda
Welcome to the game~!
Twaintoss
First of all, Welcome.

Xephora wrote:

I'm still new to this game and I have to say I kinda suck T_T but hopefully I'll improve!
I,m just one month ahead of you. Don´t worry you WILL improve soon enough ^^
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hii and welcome~ :3
Ring Suzune
Welcome yo~ Practice makes perfect, just dont rage. Raging doesn't get you far in this game >~<
vizzy
Hello! Welcome and hope you like it here.
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Ava
Welcome to the community :D
gurodoll_old
Such a cute userpage, nya~
Bweh
Welcome to osu, and I hope you have a nice stay here! Make sure to drop by #osu and any other IRC channels ingame that might interest you

also stay away from Off-Topic it's dangerous in there
Kanari
Hellow ~
Welcome ~
Deceitful
welcome to osu :)
Topic Starter
Xephora
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes :D

NekoRyo wrote:

Hello~ Welcome to osu and the forum side of it!~ :D don't worry~ someday you will be as good as everyone!~ just keep practice and practice!~ anyways~ have fun~!
Thank you! Are there any good beginner maps out there, besides the ones Pokebis listed in his post?

Ring Suzune wrote:

Welcome yo~ Practice makes perfect, just dont rage. Raging doesn't get you far in this game >~<
Yeah, we really need patience with this game~

gurodoll wrote:

Such a cute userpage, nya~
Thank you ^ ^ I like your DP :3

Brian OA wrote:

Welcome to osu, and I hope you have a nice stay here! Make sure to drop by #osu and any other IRC channels ingame that might interest you also stay away from Off-Topic it's dangerous in there
Cool! I'll go and check the IRC out :) I wish I read your warning earlier :S I was lurking around forum games > <
Jacqli
Welcome and enjoy at osu! (nice thread name)
lizthehedgehog
Welcome !

♫Practice practice.♫
balter 666
hi!!! :)
CTBPLAYER1
Hi ! 8-)
Unbr34k4bl3
Welcome there o/, Im also just playing for abt 1 month now, and i got some skill (I'm still nooby though)