forum

Catch the Beat/Taiko rank/accuracy/score tags/scorecards [Denied]

posted
Total Posts

Do you want ctb/taiko ranks and accuracy/score in a tag/scorecard?

yes
29.41%
no
23.53%
yes for a separate tag/scorecard
47.06%
Total votes: 17
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Score/accuracy/ranks mentioning for Catch the Beat and Taiko mode. I hear people are thinking it's impossible to get known unless someone like Cyclone or Rodoko-kun were taking the scoreboards by storm. so maybe we should be able to enable ctb/taiko tags/scorecards or just add them to the current tags/scorecards. It's kinda unfair to just see the osu! mode score/accuracy/ranks. Maybe it's not my best idea, but I'm just trying to contribute.
anonymous_old
This WILL be implemented eventually.

Please search next time.
Derekku
Voted no because goddamn search before posting please. :|
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Sorry, I'm just a kid. I will search next time. my apologies. :|

EDIT: Derekku, my neglect for rule reading is not a reason to vote no for none of a reason. I'm sorry, but i'm trying to get accurate results, which makes a one-sided vote for something as silly as that something to really screw up results.
Derekku

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Derekku, my neglect for rule reading is not a reason to vote no for none of a reason. I'm sorry, but i'm trying to get accurate results, which makes a one-sided vote for something as silly as that something to really screw up results.
The poll doesn't matter because this topic is going to get thrown out anyway. I do support Taiko/CtB-related things FYI :P