forum

Make Taiko mod more Taiko-y [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tetsutaro
I think that there should be more changes make to the Taiko mod:

1. Add the Fuusen/balloon note.
2. When Taiko mod, put the combo on the taiko surface.
3. Add 'Gojyuu combo'(50 combo), 'Hyaku combo'(100 combo), etc sounds, until 'Sen combo'(1000 combo) maybe.(No map could get to more than 1000 combo, right?)
peppy

tetsutaro wrote:

I think that there should be more changes make to the Taiko mod:

1. Add the Fuusen/balloon note.
2. When Taiko mod, put the combo on the taiko surface.
3. Add 'Gojyuu combo'(50 combo), 'Hyaku combo'(100 combo), etc sounds, until 'Sen combo'(1000 combo) maybe.(No map could get to more than 1000 combo, right?)
1. Not for now. Too similar to denden, especially without any default skin graphics. If you are going to make the graphics, this is another story I guess.
2. Possible
3. Thats a skin issue - it can already be done. Care to provide the samples for each one? I'll happily add them into the taiko skin next update.
awp
How would the Fuusen work? Whistle-slider? Finish slider?
Loginer

peppy wrote:

3. Thats a skin issue - it can already be done. Care to provide the samples for each one? I'll happily add them into the taiko skin next update.
I can provide them tomorrow. :>
peppy
While you're there loginer - can you try and get the don ka hit sounds again? Hopefully at higher quality ;). The defaults are a bit off (for normal soundset especially).
Loginer
Here they are(Forgot about them. <_<). http://up.ppy.sh/files/taikosounds.7z
900 and 1000 combo isn't in either DS version, so they're not in there.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007

Loginer wrote:

900 and 1000 combo isn't in either DS version, so they're not in there.
I don't think the combo goes past 999 on taiko in any stage...The highest I've seen is 999 combo (The only song with 900+ combo? - http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TXVh4gkrldU)
Topic Starter
tetsutaro
The Fuusen note is different from the Denden note as only the red hits are effective to it.
The Denden requires both red and blue.
About the graphics, better say that I suck at drawing on a computer.
aquabluu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
knd54321

peppy wrote:

Oh, Shit...
MillhioreF
Please don't bump super-old threads.