forum

Visual Settings [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
A E R I N
When i want to play , my visual settings show automatic and it's very annoying. I already tried to find answers at 'Options' but I didn't found anything.
Also , i searched for solutions but no results.
What now? >:(
DieOrYouWillDie
The new Visual Settings pop-up is a bit annoying for me too :/.
Wishy
This seems to be intended. I don't like it either.
TheVileOne
It is kind of a visual disturbance. It's like it takes up a disproportionate amount of space on the screen compared to the likelihood someone is going to use it. I would agree if there was an option to skin it, or make it smaller, or left align it or something.

This would be more akin to a feature request. It only appears during beatmap load and pausing and replays and spectator is already known.

Edit: this is a feature request, moving.
Anticloud
beside this i also suggest to get back the NoVideo mod. i know its already concluded in visual setting, but im already used to , and still perfer the old way. i dont see there is any conflict between the novideo mod and the function in visual setting, so please make a consideration
Stefan
As very first, for you all:
Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Then
i dont see there is any conflict between the novideo mod and the function in visual setting, so please make a consideration
I don't find it so bad at all, since the Video is at the same kind of Part as SBs and Skins. So it's actually okay that the Video need to be disabled over the Fun Spoiler Visual Settings. Even I miss NoVideo for now. lol

At all, you will accustom to the Visual Settings, so just give it time.
Damnae
I like how it opens automatically at the beginning of every map, because previously I would always have to pause and check if it's really set as I want for each map I played.
peppy
This is intended behaviour, to make people aware of where it lives and how it works. I will not be removing or toggling or doing anything to it in the near future.