forum

Why hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Komodo_Zero
Fancy that, a new member.

Hey there, I'm Komodo_Zero. I actually started playing Osu! a few months back, but couldn't get the grip of it. I recently tried it out again, giving it another chance, now I'm hooked.

I'm not exceptionally great, having only beaten songs on easy or normal, but I'm not necesarily a complete noob. Just a partial noob XD

Although, I have managed to beat Kanbu de Todomatte Sugu Tokeru ~ Kyouki no Udongein on normal (the page for it says insane X_X), so I'm fairly proud of that for a beginner.

Anyway, I hope to try and get to know a few people here! Be gentle XD

Edit: Oh geez... I hate my keyboard sometimes. It managed to somehow skip 3 entire letters in the wrong place, making it look as if I was pretencious about my playing skills X_X
Diokatsu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Don't worry, you'll learn to type better in time. Welcome to our typing exchange center.
Topic Starter
Komodo_Zero
Thanks for the welcomes guys, much apreciated.

Also, I CAN type. My keyboard is old and a piece of junk. It misses keys frequently (espeically R and Z). Maybe I'm typing too fast, maybe my keyboard has seen better days, who knows.
Gens
My e key is not working correctly :(
eee

Gens wrote:

My e key is not working correctly :(
shame

hello Komodo, glad you feel good about your osu skills, last thing we need around here is another player saying he sucks, which you kinda "did", anyways, have fun