forum

[invalid] Ph0X's Request list [Double Cleaned & Re-Updated]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
show more
Derekku
I meant in the song browser, Toggles songs where you have no score in any of the difficulties.
I think there's already a sort-by-unplayed, but I can't remember how. orz

I really fail to see WHY there would be the "This is latest beatmap" instead of the usual top40 like in the song browser.
Maybe to prevent replays being brought up, but the tabs could be made unclickable or something.

Hmm, well I meant, instead of having a huge toggle board that takes half the screen, use the space on top or sides that isn't being used. The list of servers is already small enough with the chat taking 1/3 and the top taking another 1/3. Toggling the "Show options" everytime gets pretty annoying. I don't see a reason why.
It used to be this way before the MP lobby was added. Hmm..

Well, if you have already fully played a song once, I don't see why you would have to play throught the whole thing again to vote. Also, sorting by the vote you given to a map (and maybe even by the overall vote) would be great too.
True. In the old results screen, I would accidentally click off before I could rate the song. (And since we can't rate songs in MP...)
Topic Starter
Ph0X
I think there's already a sort-by-unplayed, but I can't remember how. orz
Well, It toggles unplayed beatmaps, but personally, I believe it should be unplayed songs instead.
Currently, all I get it 99% EASY/NORMAL beatmaps, and 1% songs I actually havn't played, so it's quite useless (unless you want to accwhore or something)
mm201
What is the purpose of this thread?
Derekku
Ph0X's new thread of (mostly) multi requests so that we don't have dozens of new individual threads popping up, I suppose.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
could you bold the top priority ones? i am way to lazy to go through all of them :|
Topic Starter
Ph0X
There's not really any top priority, they are all good suggestion.
Ofcourse, none of them is a HUGE feature request, they are all small stuff but they are nonetheless all good ideas, imo.
LuigiHann

Ph0X wrote:

16. In multiplayer match, you should be able to see who pressed skip with a simple color change or little image next to their name
I like this one
Gens

Ph0X wrote:

10. "Ignore" folder (Same as favorites, but songs in that lists are actually REMOVED from full list and only shown in ignored list. You still have the song for when someone puts it in multi.
Yes.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Added 3 more at the end of the first post.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Little bump here as I added couple more and peppy is back.
I know it's a long and scary list, but I've cut anything that has been denied before in the first 30, the new 10 still need discussion. So they've pretty much all been agreed on by someone or never discussed about.

P.S.: You can see from 30+ that I now have osu!direct~ ;)
Nakata Yuji
I'm going to say no for the skip ratio one. It won't kill anyone to wait 10 more seconds, and the person probably isn't skipping for a good reason.
Topic Starter
Ph0X

Nakata Yuji wrote:

I'm going to say no for the skip ratio one. It won't kill anyone to wait 10 more seconds, and the person probably isn't skipping for a good reason.
What about when there's 30s+ intro in a server with 8 people and 7ppl have skipped? Waiting for a single person.
Skyripper
For whatever reason, I like all of these features. Are they better or the best for osu? I don't really know -_-
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Seems like the long list is quite offputting, so I cleaned it once again.
Got rid of almost half of them keeping the most important ones, and organizing it a little.

So bump again? :(
Oblimix

Ph0X wrote:

A2. Have the same song browser with the Top40 and PersonalScore, in multiplayer
A5. Click on users name in readyroom to view user options (right click only?)
A6. Clicking on the song when you're not host opens the beatmap options (view thread, listing, etc)
A9. Song information such as BPM, Duration and link to thread/listing in ready room.
A10. In the scoreboard at the end of the song, show extra score gained from spinners.
Was gonna request this, but might as well just bump it.
Please make it happen.
Sakura
Oh hey, someone who bumps an old feature request for a good reason!

I kinda like those feature requests, so i supoort.
ampzz
This is an amazing list of features which would still be beneficial in today's osu! builds; do support.

One of which was actually implemented being:
E2. Profile on website showing list of songs (Or atleast # of songs) where user has #1 rank
Kurokami
Nice list, most of them are really need. Good bump. :3 support
theowest
Oh wow. That's quite a few I was planning to feature request myself.

Well, the only thing I could do now then is to support your cause.
Oblimix
Would be a shame for this to die. Bump and star!