forum

Hey Guys! I'm new here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jiin-sama027
Hey Guys! I just registered and I really don't know anyone. This is also my first time posting on a forum.
I'm also a little shy so please bear with me :oops:
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you online :>
Hiryuu_old
Welcome to the forums! :3 Hope you'll like it here with our warm hugs, cups of coffee and cake..sometimes we offer Nutella if your a good man
Xylem Beer
Sup bro, welcome to osu! forums. Feel free to add me up for some multis :3 I hope you enjoy the forum/game

PH Flag. <3
Irisu_old
Hello, don't worry about being shy, you'll get comfortable soon ^^ Can I add you? :3 Hope to play with you soon~
fuyuko-chan
Hi!~
Enjoy your stay on the forums ^^
Kinrinjin7
Hi ^^
Kanari
Halloww~
Welcome to the forums and osu! ~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
K a Y e
PH Flag <3
More Filipinos on it's way
Welcome jiin-sama~ Don't be shy
I'm pretty sure you'll get along here if you are active! :)
Topic Starter
jiin-sama027
Thank you guys, for being so warm. :) I just finished making my signature that's why I wasn't able to reply early.
Anyway, thanks.

K a Y e wrote:

PH Flag <3
More Filipinos on it's way
Welcome jiin-sama~ Don't be shy
I'm pretty sure you'll get along here if you are active! :)
Thank you. Yeah PH Flag. Proud to be.
I swear I'll be active. Especially now, it's vacation! :D

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Hello, don't worry about being shy, you'll get comfortable soon ^^ Can I add you? :3 Hope to play with you soon~
Thank you. :D Yeah sure. But, please bear with me because I'm not really that good. But, I can tell, myself, that I'm improving.

XylemBeer wrote:

Sup bro, welcome to osu! forums. Feel free to add me up for some multis :3 I hope you enjoy the forum/game

PH Flag. <3
Thanks bro! :D I'll be sure that I'll practice playing, so that I can play better, enough to not embarrass myself when playing multi :D
Yeah! PH Flag <3 Proud to be.

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

Welcome to the forums! :3 Hope you'll like it here with our warm hugs, cups of coffee and cake..sometimes we offer Nutella if your a good man
Well, thank you. :D I really like it here, especially, with people so nice and warm.
GeNJiii_old
Hi guy, nice to meet you. Add me and talk me ingame ;)