LOVE IT
29.79%
YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS SKIN
24.09%
Total votes: 1648
show more
nVidi4x

Adriella wrote:

I can't use any skin from the forum, because I'm not a supporter...

Can someone help me? :( :o
extract the .rar file in any place, then copy it and paste into your osu folder c:osu!/skins/(here) , then (ingame) go to options skins and select it.
Is pretty easy :)
Echos_old
Pretty Good skin you have. I don't have any problems with it except The Spinner image (Maybe something different besides an eye xD?) You could also just keep it as it is . But that's about it, Good job.
=w= v
What
OMG .. spinner is scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Adriella

nVidi4x wrote:

Adriella wrote:

I can't use any skin from the forum, because I'm not a supporter...

Can someone help me? :( :o
extract the .rar file in any place, then copy it and paste into your osu folder c:osu!/skins/(here) , then (ingame) go to options skins and select it.
Is pretty easy :)

Wow... Thank you :D
Topic Starter
10nya

Echos wrote:

Pretty Good skin you have. I don't have any problems with it except The Spinner image (Maybe something different besides an eye xD?) You could also just keep it as it is . But that's about it, Good job.
=w= v
thankyou :D
well since Gasai Yuno is a scary person, I think I should add a scary picture of her :? :D
Onozu
I'l use this skin. But something wrong, why is all the combo color red? (might be the color of the hitcircle?)
And yeah putting Gasai Yuno on the Hitcircle is making me hard to get a good accuracy.
Maybe just me.. but good work :) i hope to see your next version
ChaosLegion
Great job! I really enjoy my osu! with this skin!
CheukYing-san
thank you for your skin :)~
billy96
those EYES

anyway, good skin!
Yuki Hana-Chan
Wonderful skin! :3 Thanks so much~
[Nico]
I have a ctb custom character of Gasai Yuno, I can send you my custom character but you must give me credits :3
Samwais

NicoAsdasda wrote:

I have a ctb custom character of Gasai Yuno, I can send you my custom character but you must give me credits :3
Uuu a CtB character would be so cool :D

I'll download this skin when I get home, so hyped because Yuno is awesome <3

Edit: Skin looks and feels good, there could be a bit more variety in the pictures used. (I have a suggestion for an alternate fail screen image if you're interested :>)
[Nico]
Send me a PM and I send you my custom character :3
yojiexo
GOOD WORK :O! I will use it, I am bored to use Sakamoto skin XD Thanks for the skin
Yuki-kun
o.O
I'm scared with your spinner image xD
Anw, good skin :P
Topic Starter
10nya

NicoAsdasda wrote:

Send me a PM and I send you my custom character :3
lol kkay. anyway slr just checked this forum ewe"
Topic Starter
10nya
SKIN UPDATED !
Topic Starter
10nya

Samwais wrote:

NicoAsdasda wrote:

Uuu a CtB character would be so cool :D

I'll download this skin when I get home, so hyped because Yuno is awesome <3

Edit: Skin looks and feels good, there could be a bit more variety in the pictures used. (I have a suggestion for an alternate fail screen image if you're interested :>)
your hope granted /jk
The skin now updated with Catch the Beat version ^.^
hope you like it and enjoy it :3
Nokeru
This skin is so awesome <3. I love it. Thanks for making it :D
Topic Starter
10nya

Nokeru-Chan wrote:

This skin is so awesome <3. I love it. Thanks for making it :D
Thank you too for download it :3
Aoko
GJ! ♥
Suggestion though, a small optional cursor? I've gotten used to those kind of cursors recently... not this type xD
Topic Starter
10nya

Aoko Kuroba wrote:

GJ! ♥
Suggestion though, a small optional cursor? I've gotten used to those kind of cursors recently... not this type xD
kkay thanks for the suggestion :3
Aoko
^w^ Welcum.
Tsukimi Luna
hey just wondering... can I just download the ctb skin and put it into my current skin?
and also im just suggestin >.< i think a cookiezi cursor but in red colour is in need here o.o/
here a link if u dont know what it looks like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/276927

I really love the ctb skin =w=
Omnatus
I love this Skin but I really need help with something, applause just isn't working and I'm not sure how to fix it, it only plays when I double click on it in file but not in game T_T. Can anyone help me out? >_<
Aoko

Yuu-Chii wrote:

and also im just suggestin >.< i think a cookiezi cursor but in red colour is in need here o.o/
I agree. And a lil' smaller too? xD
Tayu-
Really Nice skin :) But i think the second comboburst(comboburst-1 the name) is too big,and it annoying a bit xD (you use 650 x 891,its good) and the "hit100" is very similar with the "hit300",maybe you can change the "hit100" color,or put a skull with the 100 xD and i think the pictures of "pause overlay" and etc. is too small, you can use different pictures or use 1024 x 768 size. and the font of ranking is not good i think :? Anyway,the fonts are fine,i like it. :3 That's all,hope it helped,good luck with that :3

The 100 and 100k tips in pictures:

not the best,but its a sample.. :oops:

-This comment just tips,not critique, your choice that you use or not what i wrote.
Topic Starter
10nya

xTayuAMV wrote:

Really Nice skin :) But i think the second comboburst(comboburst-1 the name) is too big,and it annoying a bit xD (you use 650 x 891,its good) and the "hit100" is very similar with the "hit300",maybe you can change the "hit100" color,or put a skull with the 100 xD and i think the pictures of "pause overlay" and etc. is too small, you can use different pictures or use 1024 x 768 size. and the font of ranking is not good i think :? Anyway,the fonts are fine,i like it. :3 That's all,hope it helped,good luck with that :3

The 100 and 100k tips in pictures:

not the best,but its a sample.. :oops:

-This comment just tips,not critique, your choice that you use or not what i wrote.
okay ! thanks for the suggestion! its great XD
Topic Starter
10nya

Aoko Kuroba wrote:

Yuu-Chii wrote:

I agree. And a lil' smaller too? xD
okay :D
GeNJiii_old
Oh, sh1t I was playing with 1.0 I didnt know that were 1.2
Downloading..... Gj with the skin, really awesome
Fabi
Can you please make an apart menu background with this modification? :P

Those black lines there I have pointed :P. I would very grateful if you could do that >_<

To this:

I don't know how to modify it like that for the ingame input since it shows like this:

Yeah, Im a retard who doesnt know how to trim down the image and mold it :|
Topic Starter
10nya

Fabi wrote:

Can you please make an apart menu background with this modification? :P

Those black lines there I have pointed :P. I would very grateful if you could do that >_<

To this:

I don't know how to modify it like that for the ingame input since it shows like this:

Yeah, Im a retard who doesnt know how to trim down the image and mold it :|
oh yeah sorry. i'll repair it when my laptop back. thank you so much >.<
Ayatamii
The download link works but the download doesn't work, can you please fix that as soon as possible for version 1.2? I really wanna try out the skin cause it looks really reall good! :)
dragonruler_old
I really love this skin! Excellent job you have done here.
I'll use it forever! :)
Penguinz
yukkii, this skin is forever for you XD
Yume_old_old
I really liked this skin >.< Yuno <3
eins_zwei_drei
OH looks very pretty i will download it ,thanks
Fai-Chii
Nice skin, I love it :)
-Athena-
I can't concentrate with this.

Let's just say my mind... er... *wanders*~~ :3
Topic Starter
10nya
will re fixing soon yeah i want to upload the totally new version but always forget ehe X9
show more