mathexpert
wmfchris your handwriting is really pretty :3
Yuzeyun

wmfchris wrote:

dark environment sorry orz
I love your Chinese handwr. :D
wmfchris
that reminds me my tablet writings .w.

I'm too lazy to write another one, these two comes from Christmas and write by chance in the past.

SPOILER

-------------------------------------------
Neptune
Mine is like supergirly, I might write something tomorrow with my tablet. ~
Rii_old_1
nope.

small tabby area lol
Mercurial
With tablet: easy

With mouse: Shit
Rii_old_1
with pencil and paper: super ez + extra lives
ampzz
My handwriting used to be relatively decent and then I went to high school where they expected you to write an entire blackboard down in less than a minute...
K a Y e
My handwriting depends on my mood! If I want to write stuff then I'll make my handwriting neat, [I still hate writing most of the time!].. But, overall my handwriting still sucks! :oops:

Too lazy to put a pic... xD hahahahaha
Jesss
Yay! let's meet with my small size handwriting :>

Capital letter "J" is pretty weird, but i like it :>
Shiro
---Assault[K]---
Neat when im happy
Messy in lectures
Worst in exams.
vizzy
I can read it, some of my friends can't read some of the words but they say it's decent.
Ekaru

Andy wrote:

During Exam: Write neat when I know the answer, write really shit when I don't know the answer.
Aha! So I'm not the only one who has done that before!
---Assault[K]---

Andy wrote:

During Exam: Write neat when I know the answer, write really shit when I don't know the answer.

Probably still get wrong for that LOL
Teliko

People keep telling me I've got nice handwriting, but I'm pretty sure it's because most people I know use joint hand writing that no one can EVER decipher. I vowed to never use joint hand writing after doing part-time work a few years ago where I had to read 500 anonymous letters and type them into a database. I came close to ripping my eyes out of my face trying to read half the scribbles of ink they splattered across the paper. Bad times.
Drexel13
Average mode: writing like a sir..
Nervous mode: sometimes it looks like a grass..
emonite
Write extremely nice when writing my own stuff,write until so untidy that no one can understand when writing school stuffs such as homework and schoolwork except NO level. (short form for GCE 'N' and 'O' level papers)
Daru
emonite

Daru wrote:

+1,though the 'p' becomes a 'o' and 't' becomes a 'x' in that picture if I am spam writing that sentence.
witwist

Andy wrote:

oh.same as me :D
but actually i can write well
mathexpert
my biology notes - super messy, I really should improve my penmanship so I can read it with ease xD

California
People who copy my homework complain to me about how they can't read it..
emonite
Nobody will ever copy my homework because I won't do it in the first place...
Tom69_old
Bittersweet

I like it.
Vish024
As long as I can read my own handwriting, it's good.
Daru

-hys wrote:

People who copy my homework complain to me about how they can't read it..
Protip: Take notes in foreign language, then trollface smile as you give them to someone who asks to copy your notes.
Dusalty

Daru wrote:

Take notes in foreign language, then trollface smile as you give them to someone who asks to copy your notes.
I thought I'm the only one who does that.
Kanye West
I nominate Odaril for best handwriting.
PaiYuri
No, no and absolutely no. My handwriting is really awful and I think it never improved since I was in elementary school.
Blue Stig
My handwriting looks like it came out of Calvin and Hobbes.
Renard_old

epic fail;3
leepdesu
Mine just suck...
Period.
No questions needed.
Sathron
dNextGen
GeNJiii_old
When i end writing i thnik: " Yes i will be able to read this", 2 days after this, Well, im gonna study....WHAT THE HELL? THIS SH1T IS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ!!
How
I'm happy w/ my writing cause my lector doesn't complain about my report. :)
show more