forum

Inbound 1/8th note abuse in 3—

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Redesignated
I next to never make these threads, but I figured it's a good place to start in a community where you need to not be a complete anti-social lurker to do stuff. :B Hello, people of osu! bored enough to be reading this. I am currently extremely tired and am requesting a nap in the immediate future. Thank you.

I suck at playing this, but am somewhat decent at other rhythm games. (100% on Rhythm Heaven, yo. look at mah mad skeelz) Most of my harder maps just get the auto-play treatment as a result. I play with the mouse+Z/X setup, alternating between Z and X as comfortable (usually every other object, if they're close together). Always use 1/8 mode for every song, and perfecting BPM is part of my OCD. That does not mean I am at all decent at perfecting BPM.

Um. Awkward silence, I choose you. ☺
Rii_old_1
Hey, good job gathering courage to make a thread!

enjoy your stay ^^
Topic Starter
Redesignated

Rii wrote:

Hey, good job gathering courage to make a thread!

enjoy your stay ^^
homg cirno
cirno was the first person to welcome me
THIS IS A GOOD OMEN

It's usually more a matter of me having no idea what to say, than lacking the courage. It's been both, in some places, but blech. I don't let introducing myself bother me anymore. Too much hassle, ahaha.

Thanks for the hospitality♪
Rii_old_1
it's even a better omen that I've posted like 9 minutes after you posted ya thread
Shiirn
Everyone starts somewhere. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
Redesignated

Shiirn wrote:

Everyone starts somewhere. Hope you enjoy your stay.
I believe I will. I'll probably be inactive in the forums as all get-out, but hey, what are you gonna do.

Rii wrote:

it's even a better omen that I've posted like 9 minutes after you posted ya thread
brb getting lottery tickets
Rii_old_1
would be better if I'd become your 9th friend.

ok enough of the (9) jokes lol

lol also around 9 mins later, and over 9000 posts lol.
vizzy
Welcome to the community/forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.