forum

Hi i'm HannaComplex

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
Hi everyone, my nickname is HannaComplex but feel free to call me whatever you want ^^ I joined OSU recently because i know Rekka777

I'm having lots of fun and i can't stop playing, i started yesterday. I couldn't beat any beatmap i was failing bad and i was somewhat bored i guess... i had to even turn on the easy mode for a easy beatmap and was weird then i started getting better. Today i beat a 4 and half star difficulty map S perfect and easy mode wasn't on. Is this good for a new player? I'm really interested in training and getting better as much as i can and beat my own scores etc, also fun to find out what my limits are. I kinda might need to relax a little and not overdo it lol

Edit:i actually started playing before yesterday? lol i didn't realise :P must have been too into the game to see the time XD
M0NST3R_old
welcome to osu ! :D
autofanboy

HannaComplex wrote:

Hi everyone, my nickname is HannaComplex but feel free to call me whatever you want ^^ I joined OSU recently because i know Rekka777

I'm having lots of fun and i can't stop playing, i started yesterday. I couldn't beat any beatmap i was failing bad and i was somewhat bored i guess... i had to even turn on the easy mode for a easy beatmap and was weird then i started getting better. Today i beat a 4 and half star difficulty map S perfect and easy mode wasn't on. Is this good for a new player? I'm really interested in training and getting better as much as i can and beat my own scores etc, also fun to find out what my limits are. I kinda might need to relax a little and not overdo it lol

Edit:i actually started playing before yesterday? lol i didn't realise :P must have been too into the game to see the time XD
Yes, welcome to osu!! :D

I have seen your problem to come into osu!, I think you try the easiest maps (0.5-1.5 stars) first. It can get more experiences to beat another normal beatmaps. Also, if you can't beat that map, you can use "No Fail" but it just got 0.5 multipier, it still can get score.
:)
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
thanks for welcomes and im doing good i dont have problems as much now, practice makes perfect.
mathexpert
Welcome to osu~
you're much better than when I started osu :P
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
Thank you too ^^ i've always been kinda a not so competetive person so i might be a little shy around people, i really like to beat my own scores and try to do my best. I really also am curious if playing OSU effects playing other games since it makes your reflexes sharper that's one of the main reasons i joined here.
Kokizi

HannaComplex wrote:

Today i beat a 4 and half star difficulty map S perfect and easy mode wasn't on. Is this good for a new player?
took me 2 months before I could get S'es on 4.5 star difficulties, so I say you're quite good.

and welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
Hi to you too friend and yea my main reason for joining is to improve my reflexes and general gaming skills, i'm not really going for high rankings unless i get them while i'm trying to beat my own scores and don't notice it happening lol i hope i will be staying for a while.
mathexpert
Also I love your avatar ><
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
yea it's super adorable isn't it XD thanks for liking it ^^
Starry_old
I love your name :O. "Hanna" sounds nice :3

Oh and Welcome to Osu!

P.S: Added as a friend!
EpicFailure
Oh snap! Another Finnish person.
Welcome.
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
Hi to you and i think i really like taiko compared to normal osu, seems like its fun for me to mash those buttons like crazy lol
IppE
Ijah_old
Welcome!
O:
Topic Starter
HannaComplex
Thanks to you 2 too i'm doing good in osu regular mode and catch the beat those 2 are my favorites. I guess it took a bit of time to get used to them, haha my accuracy's pretty bad since i just go all out on hard songs and insane ones without caring much about my accuracy as long as i get better XD
Yumi14_old
Hello there~
Welcome to osu! :D
Hope u like it in here~