forum

osu! Vent server! [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
nVidi4x
what's the vent password? i wanna join :3
Vext_old
The password is corncake42. Or maybe not, who knows.
Corin

nVidi4x wrote:

what's the vent password? i wanna join :3
You need to PM LunaticMara or ztrot or foulcoon to make you an account. Sorry :/
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

The password is corncake42. Or maybe not, who knows.
Cumquats.
Alex311360
Nevermind...
DennisGG
Server is not up for everyone. I have no idea why this post is still here
Corin

DennisGG wrote:

Server is not up for everyone. I have no idea why this post is still here

Hurrrr?
thelewa
ELIZABETH SHUT UP
Sync
ELIZABETH THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MONICULE
ELIZABETH I AM NOT ARTIFICIAL
Corin
*gasp* ELIZABETH DON'T GO THERE, DON'T GO THERE, FINE YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME BUT DON'T TOUCH THAT
Sync
:(
thelewa
ELIZABETH DON'T GO UNDER THE TABLE
Elly-chan
We all should gather again next weekend and have more fun with my little sister! :3
Shinde
If you need a Vent account you can also PM me on osu! or forum PM. Will likely get back to you within 24 hours tops.
UnderminE
Elizabeth is mine.
Corin

Shinde wrote:

If you need a Vent account you can also PM me on osu! or forum PM. Will likely get back to you within 24 hours tops.
dkun
@ any vent admin

req vent account
any pw, please.
TBTE

dkun wrote:

@ any vent admin

req vent account
any pw, please.

Since there is now like 390182463927814692381754612389476239147561239846912378541348527854621343812794632891741976 Admins in vent now even though ztrot said there wouldn't be.

you'll probably have one sooner or later.
jjrocks

TBTE wrote:

dkun wrote:

@ any vent admin

req vent account
any pw, please.

Since there is now like 390182463927814692381754612389476239147561239846912378541348527854621343812794632891741976 Admins in vent now even though ztrot said there wouldn't be.

you'll probably have one sooner or later.
There are 7 .-. Most of them hold some form of position as a MAT, BAT, or Alumni.
TBTE
Corin is a part of what JJ?

Shit mayne if being an admin was this easy i could just beg for it.

I mean have some sort of standard to be an admin in vent.
Mara

TBTE wrote:

I mean have some sort of standard to be an admin in vent.
I think being awesome is a good enough standard.
Elly-chan
TBTE should've been here for our other elizibeth convo <3
Corin
Elly, make Elizabeth touch your boobs.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Whoa bit off topic arent we?
Rantai
o.o
Corin

ztrot wrote:

Nope, this is extremely relevent
TBTE

Corin wrote:

ztrot wrote:

Nope, this is extremely relevent
ELIZABETH GET FROM UNDER THE TABLE

ztrot i can't skype today staying after school, i might get on after i get back.
ouranhshc
lol admins
those

ouranhshc wrote:

lol admins
dkun

ouranhshc wrote:

lol admins
palion
durp
ampzz
*Mouse goes flying across the room*
thelewa
BIGGEST NIGGER
jjrocks
This thread needs a clean up >w>

And admittedly yes, some admins have been abusing their power more than they should (this includes me the other day with TBTE). I do have to apologize for my actions as "for the lulz" isn't a valid excuse (well...except for the one time he decided to join o!m during a meeting, that was a just ban after warning). While I can only apologize for myself and only improve myself, I hope other admins (*stares at corin*) follow suit.
Corin

jjrocks wrote:

And admittedly yes, some admins have been abusing their power more than they should (this includes me the other day with TBTE). I do have to apologize for my actions as "for the lulz" isn't a valid excuse (well...except for the one time he decided to join o!m during a meeting, that was a just ban after warning). While I can only apologize for myself and only improve myself, I hope other admins (*stares at corin*) follow suit.
Oddly enough I'm getting pissed off with the random kicks.
TBTE

Corin wrote:

jjrocks wrote:

Oddly enough I'm getting pissed off with the random kicks.
This isn't me.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cyclohexane
but i thought it was corin that kept kicking tbte out of the vent
SilentKiller
I dont see the point of a vent where everybody who is 12 has admin. Doesnt seem to make sense. Although if mature people had it and the others didnt wouldnt it work out better. Just saying.
Cyclohexane
ok
Corin

Mr Color wrote:

ok
show more