forum

Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chris_old

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Well, to be honest, if I managed to get a post in, I might've been able to turn it around. :|

Wasn't TOO smart to keep me alive, to be honest.
you got lynched being confirmed town lol
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yeah, and I even said it on the second to last day my reasons.
Lilac
I wrote N2's death scene.

That's really all I did. As soon as I heard from Mara that Rantai's cop results were Insane, I instantly thought Town would lynch the wrong person...

...And I really didn't think 0_o would survive but obviously that fake restriction would get anyone.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
There is such a thing as being too town too long.

..and that's exactly what faceman did.
0_o
Actually, now that I think about it, it wouldn't have really mattered if Lyby was unlynchable since it would have gone to N4 and I would have got another nightkill, making it 1v1.

..oh well.

@Swift: between you and Rantai I thought I would have an easier time lynching you since the evidence for your "confirmed" status could possibly be explained away by the insane circumstances of this game, whereas Rantai was the only cop claim, which is a lot more credible. IMO.

Oh yeah, and I definitely came up with the restriction AFTER this post. When Chris suggested the mass roleclaim I knew I had to come up with something fast, and I knew pretty much everyone here had the idea that post restrictions are strictly a town trait, so I tried to think of something that would coincide with that I already posted. Voila :P
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, to be honest, that was a nice way to get away from people calling you a liar.
UnderminE
poor NoHItter<_<
bmin11
Even though how 0_o was never confirmed, I think it would have been a tough decision for Rantai. Face claimed outright post restricted as soon as there was a mass claim suggestion and later on, there was Luna who also had a post restriction. We later figured Luna was really a mute, which made 0_o more believable (unlike me and NoHItter since we claimed after two people claiming post restriction). The part where Swiftwolf may have been just taking over mafia's ammunition to have an extra kill was also made some sense with the death counts as well. Lastly, was it pieguy who brought up the translation of paska being posts or something like that? LunaticMara supporting that post really just nailed it. If I was in Rantai's position, I really may have taken the same choice as Rantai did...

Must say, face really knew what mafia had to do and he has done it fast and perfect. Well played, face.
Topic Starter
Mara
Also, pieguy was wrong about mafia name.

Paska is Finnish and means shit, making it Shitty Mafia.
bmin11

LunaticMara wrote:

Also, pieguy was wrong about mafia name.

Paska is Finnish and means shit, making it Shitty Mafia.
Why did I never thought of this orz... I'm stupid
UnderminE

Fishie told me its meaning before.
FisHie_old

mah boi
UnderminE
Lilac
Am I the only one who looks at the title and sees (MAFIAMASTER WIN)
FisHie_old
Yes.
UnderminE
Nope. Same thing happened to me hours ago.
Jinxy
Oh good it wasn't only me
FisHie_old
Not possible. :O
UnderminE
Mafiamaster should see it
FisHie_old
UnderminE

edit: also what was that "allahu akbar" in the story. meh.
Topic Starter
Mara
unsticky this plz